Wolf 45

As Nat and Kanisha emerged from the forest the people around looked at them and they could sense the aura from their now Alpha. Everyone bowed at them, knees both kneeled as their head touched the ground as a sign of respect to their leader. No one said a word and it's so quiet. Kanisha take off her hands from Nat and took a step back. She thinks that this is Nat's moment and she doesn't want to ruined it but Nat immediately took her and pulled her closer to him. "You are now the Luna, the one who will rule by my side." Whispered Nat as he kissed her forehead which makes Kanisha blushed.

"Everyone, please stand up. "Said Nat. He's voice is now much more deeper and masculine, which added to his dominant aura. Everybody stand up and hailed. "LONG LIVE ALPHA AND LUNA!!!" Everyone cheers at them. Nat smiled and feel so proud with his pack while Kanisha felt embarrassed, she still thinks like she's an outcast in the pack but little did he know that the people in the pack are starting to love her and they are willing to risk their lives for their leaders.

"The tradition of our pack is now completed and it's because of you Kanisha, you are the key to the throne my love." said Nat. He looked at her lovingly and kissed both her hands which makes Kanisha blushed even more, she can't say anything and just nod that makes Nat laugh a little due to her cuteness.

"This serves a celebration! Let's prepare a feast!" Nat announced and everyone hailed again. They are excited and happy to the improvements of their pack except for Lily who is looking at them behind the tree. She gripped her hand so hard that it bleeds. She glared at Kanisha with hatred "I should be the Luna, not her!"

Kanisha felt like someone is staring at her but due to many people looking and congratulating them, she shrug it off.

Nat lead her in front of the pack house. "Go inside my love, I have something to do first, I'll be right back." He kissed her forehead and she nod. Nat run into the left direction leaving her alone.

Kanisha sighed and look at the door. Slowly, she pushed it open, revealing a dark room. Using her snake sight in the dark. she notice that someone is sitting on the floor with her head down. Unlike wolves that could smell scents, Kanisha can't. "Miss are you okay?" She questioned as she slowly approached the person.

"Are you happy now, huh?" The person said. Kanisha stop on her tracks as the voice seemed so familiar. "Lily?" said Kanisha. The name sound bitter in her tongue as she said her name.

"Do you wanna know a secret?" Lily looked up and stare at her eyes. Kanisha furrowed her eyebrows, showing grimace to her. Lily laughed so loud like a maniac, she stand up and walk slowly to Kanisha. Kanisha stayed on her ground unafraid to Lily as she circled around her stopping at her ears. "Do you wanna know a secret?" Kanisha is taken back and hissed at her which Lily just laughed. "I'm not interested in your secret." said Kanisha.

"No no, it's your lovely mate's secret, not mine." said Lily which gets the attention of Kanisha.

"Because you're a good girl by not swallowing our pack, I'll let you know Nathan's secret." said Lily with a smirk on her face. Kanisha had the urge to bite her but she's curious to Nat's secret, she thinks she might use it to help Nat as a Luna.

"What is it?" asked Kanisha. Lily laughed again and goes in front of her. "I am Nathan's lover before you pop out of nowhere and claimed to be his lovely mate. He disposed me like a garbage after being used.  I should be in your position Kanisha!" said Lily. Kanisha felt like her blood rises up to what she hears and by instinct her right hand automatically land a slap on Lily's cheeks. Lily hold her face and shocked is evident on her face. "It's your fault that you used yourself like a sex toy when you know that you're not his mate. Don't talk bullshit to me. He doesn't want you anymore and you have to accept it." said Kanisha. Lily laughed to hard that tears got out of her eyes. "Are you sure he doesn't want me?" said Lily. She goes in front of Kanisha and took out her phone and show it to Kanisha. A video of her and Nat having sex just this morning. Loud moans and grunts could be heared from the video.

Kanisha froze as tears rolled down to her cheeks, she cannot control it. She realized that Nat and Lily did have sex in his office this morning that's why both of them looked like a messed.

Seeing the reaction of Kanisha, Lily laughed again. "Now you know what's Nathan little secret. Now, it's all depend on your decision but I should tell you Nathan just used you to get the Alpha title, you are nothing but a tool for him to play and you let yourself be played at. How pathetic." said Lily as she pat Kanisha's head and leave. Leaving Kanisha all alone in the darkness.

Kanisha couldn't move nor speak, she wants to yell at Lily that it's not true and she's just lying so that she can break them apart but she couldn't. Her body wouldn't listen, instead she collapse on the cold floor. Tears continued to fall from her eyes. She hugged herself and rocked back and forth. She wanted to be comforted and make her realize that it's not true but no one is there. She's all alone just like before, all alone in the darkness with no one to depend on.

She remembered Coraline, she didn't even see a glimpse of her and she really needed her badly. She needs someone to talk to before she breaks down. Kanisha started to trust someone again after what her ex did to her, what she gone through all her life. She thinks that this time she will truly find her happiness and their soul would be complete, she's willing to give herself to Nat but now it's all wrecked.

She wanted to run, run away from Nat, away from the Lycans that keeps trying to kill her.

Kanisha held her heart as she burst into tears as she keeps punching her heart to remove the pain that she's feeling inside. It's so hard to build yourself again for someone to destroy it so easily, again.

She trust him so much yet she's just a tool for the crown.