Wolf 36

Resting in my bed I make myself comfortable. Its been awhile since I felt good lying on a comfortable bed with no worries of being killed.

Touching my short hair brings back ugly memories for the past 3 years of suffering. My senses are weak like if I was going to shift for sure I will be like a dying animal.

The door burst open but it doesn't make a sound. I was about to act like an innocent girl when she spoke.

"Long time no see"

I quickly look at the person who said it. Her soft light brown hair still captivating and her brown eyes.

"Coraline" I whispered.

She closed the door and slowly approach me with a smile on her face. She sit on the side of the bed and grab my hand, squeezing it lightly. I tried to hold back the tears that wanted to burst.

"I know what you are doing Kanisha." She whispered and look at the door then back to me.

"Doing what?" I ask back.

"Acting like you lost your damn memory." She rolled her eyes and smirk.

"Well, It's not bad if I do it besides it's better this way. No one can ask me about what happened for the past 3 years and my f*cking existence, except you." I make an annoyed face which earn a chuckle from her.

"I'm not gonna ask you Kanisha--" I cut her off.

"It's Kane, Kane watson" I corrected her and she raised an eyebrow.

"Ok, Kane I'm not gonna ask you what happened but I will wait for the day that you would tell it in your own will." She smile.

"Ok but please don't tell that asshole about my fake memory lose."

"Whatever but I tell you, he changed." She said and stand up when the door open again to reveal Nathan with a doctor by his side.

I gave a confused glance on Coraline and immediately act scared. Curl in a tiny ball and rock myself back and forth.

"She's fine but a little scared." Coraline said motionless. Nathan just nod at her and went to the bed with the doctor.

"Doctor Sain here will do a little test on you." He said softly. I just nodded.

The doctor did his job on me and gave him my results.

"I see no problem in her which is odd" He put his hands under his chin. "Do you remember your childhood? Mother? Father?"

I open my mouth to answer but closed it again.

"I don't know" it's not 'I don't remember' because as I thought about it I have no memories about my very past. "But I remember her" I pointed Coraline.

"I see. Alpha I think she is suffering from retrograde amnesia which is only temporary and it can be cure by exposing them from the memory from loss" He said. Natha only nodded and make him leave even Coraline is nowhere in sight. Just the two of us.

"Uhhh hi" I awkwardly smile at him to break the awful silence that engulfed us.

"Do you remember me?" He ask.

"Ummm No?" That came out as a question. I quickly cleared my throat. "No, I don't know you"

He raised an eyebrow and nodded.

"Rest" Just that he leaves.

Leaving me on my lonely world all alone.

********
"Alpha's Little Raven"

Please read my other story

Heyaaaa!!!!!

Finals was over!!!! Because of that I might update for awhile to calm my nerves for the final grades.

Wish me Luck!!!!

~joke time~

Handsome Harry: Everytime I walk past a girl she sighs.

Wisecracking William: With relief.