Wolf 11

I sat on the edge of the bed, I feel so infuriated by his actions, he can't decide my future and my destiny just because he wants me. I have my own right and I'm gonna fight for it. Frustrations hits me, how can I escape here? Dog's, Wolves, they're dangerous. I can't keep living like this, I need a plan to escape this cage. I thought they don't exist anymore but I guess we really don't know the circumstances in this world.

I must think of a plan to get out of here no matter what happens. A click of the door snap me out in my thoughts. I quickly laid down in the bed and closed my eyes acting as if I fall asleep.

I could here the glasses shattered more as he step on it.

"What the fuck!" I heard him cuss and big steps taken towards me. He pull me up harshly on both of my shoulders. He's grip tightens and pushed me into the bed. I bounce up and down and he flipped me over. I am now facing the bed and my back is exposed to him.

"What do you think you're doing?" I tried to get up but he stop me.

"Checking if you have any bruises from hitting the tree." he said matter-of-fact. "But from the looks of it. You are fine"

"Fine? Fine!? Do I look fine to you? My back is aching, you dimwit!" I said harshly to him. I don't care if he will be mad at me. I'm just frustrated from the events happening today and did he just say he's checking on me? bullshit is that how he takes care of a woman. I could be injured more due to his harsh actions.

"How dare you insult me!" He flip me over so I'm now facing him. My knee's are bend and slightly parted. Clearly, he can see my red polka dot panty. He's eyes instantly turned black.

"Have a nice view?" I smirk. He snap his head towards me. He also smirked.

Oh ohh This is bad.

He crawl towards me but I stay in my position. I don't want him to know that I am afraid of him which is not. I look at his eyes that are now inches away from me.

"You said you are not wearing any... underwear" he said huskily in my ear. I could smell his minty breath.

"What is it to you if I wear an underwear or not? You seen many of it, so why bother?" I smirked in his face. I even push my head closer to him. Seduction at it's finest kids hahaha.

He stand up and look at me then to the broken vase.

"I know you're mad at me because I took you here without permission but I just want you to be with me." There is an emotion flashed in his face... hurt?? Nahhh this guy is evil.

"Ohh so... should I be ready for your sorry." I sit up in the bed looking at him. A frown crossed over his face.

"No." He's really an ass.

"Okay, I wasn't expecting it either. A gentleman such as yourself would never apologize, dont you? Did you forget that you kidnap me?" I shrugged. I mean what do I expect LOL.

"You are my mate." He growl at me...... What kind of Mate does he mean tho. This guy is crazy.

"Yeah, whatever." If I'm his mate he should treat me better.

"First I'm gonna explain something's to you so you won't be confused too." He said as he make himself comfortable.

"I'm a werewolf, you have seen my wolf side so that's explained it. The Moon Goddess is the one we worship, she gave us Mates, this Mates stuff is that a single soul is split into two and we as werewolf must find our mates. Mates are for lifetime, till death. If we can't find our Mate then we can replace them with someone else but the feeling is totally different with your own Mate." He explained to me slowly, letting me sink it into my brain.

"Oooooookay, so I am your Mate?" I ask. "But I'm not a werwolf."

"Yes, there are some rare instances that the Mate is a human." He kinda look sad as he said it. I mean who wouldn't be. "I'm gonna sent someone who will clean this mess." He stand up and go to the door but before he left, he said that I can go downstairs for food.

Good thing tho cuz I'm starving.

******

Tada...

If you like this chapter, vote and comment.

~joke time~

Why did your brother go to night school?

Because he wanted to read in the dark.