Wolf 31

Nathan's Pov.

I just finished destroying my office again when I received the mindlink of my pack that a bloody blonde girl is running crazily in our territory and that bloody blonde girl is Kanisha.

At first I was shock that she's back here in my territory after what I did to her which I regretted  everyday.

I was devastated that I lost control over myself and let pride take over and worst of all is when I tried to kill her or really kill her.

I was happy because I could finally see her again after searching for her the day she was gone and I want to apologize to what I did and make it up to her.

Running through the door I mindlink Drake and Jack which his mate Cora is with him to come with me with some pack warriors just in case something bad happens to why my mate is coated with blood and concern lace in my system.

Who ever  f*ck wants to hurt my mate will surely gets it's death wish.

We follow the scent of my mate in the museum with the mix of blood. Some of my people we're crying and concern lace on their faces. Since the day my mate escape, my pack became aware of what they've done and felt guilty.

A pack needs a Luna to balance the environment of the pack and help controlling the she-wolves as well as the male wolves in short a pack can't survive without a Luna but most of all I needed her. It's not that I need her to get what I want but I need her by my side to rule. My wolf need her. I need her with me.

I love her.

Yes, I love her the first time I saw her in the beach. I love everything about her even if she was a human and my pack despise humans. Fate choose her as my other half yet I let my reputation get ahead of me and f*cked up.

Once I had her again I will never let her go.

I run faster towards the door in one of the rooms here in the museum when I heard a noise coming from inside so I burst the door open to find out what's happening to my mate when an unpleasant surprise caught my eyes.

A woman with black hair with green glowing eyes appeared but the most disturbing is her lower body.

She stands tall by her lower half which slowly transforms to a black scaly snake skin. Her hair covered it's scaly breast, snake eyes and pale skin which makes a perfect description of a...

"Lamia" I muttered under my breath.

Fear is evident in all of us as we freeze in out position because a Lamia is here in our territory eying us as if we are her prey.

Lamia's have a very disturbing history which is both evil and dangerous. They are known to swallow their prey whole just like a snake and have incredible powers that could destroy the world that's why the Lycans were killing every Lamia alive to maintain peace and balance. They are now rare and instinct and barely even seen so it's quite a shock to see one in this room.

My attention snap back when she hissed at us showing her pointed fangs that drips deadly poisons.

I step back not wanting to make her angry but I realize I haven't seen Kanisha but her scent is here but slowly fading away as her sea breeze scent was replaced by Strawberry and honey which gives my wolf a happy dance and that confuses me.

My conclusion hits me as I look at the Lamia wide eyes then to it's stomach. No doubt she ate my mate that's why Kanisha is bloody because of this monster.

Anger builds and I snarl loudly at her but she only glare at me. No one dare to move as if afraid that one single tiny movement can end their life and I can't blame them. Even I was frightened by her.

"Where is she?" I slowly ask with venom in my voice but cautious. I know it's a stupid question to ask but I have a tiny hope that Kanisha is not here.

She tilted her head and smirk as her snake half glide in the marble floor.

Damn, she's too big and has a long snake body which surely 60 meters long.

"Why do you care?" She said and chuckle a little.

Her voice is so melodic that calm even the strongest storms and those small laugh is like a siren leading her prey into the depth of the ocean. My wolf wants to claw out and ran towards this monster.

This is a trick. An illusion.

I glare at her which she smirk as she look at me and to the other side.

She's looking at Jack's mate who is kneeling on the ground with silent tears in her cheeks and Jack didn't know what to do which earn a frown on this monster's face.

I was about to question when one of the guards cautiously ran towards.

"Alpha, there are rogue's trespassing our territory." He  whispered.

Sh*t

I look back at the Lamia as she roamed around the room as if she isn't sensing any danger.

Weighting my decision whether or not I will challenge this Lamia or the safely of my pack but before I could decide a loud cry erupted outside and the howls of my pack make me dash and shifted, ready to slaughter every damn rogues. Leaving the Lamia away and my heart ache at the thought of my beautiful mate missing.

******

I'm very sorry that I haven't updated in centuries especially to those who love this book. Midterm is kicking my ass.

~joke time~

What did the dragon say when he saw St. George in his shining armor?

"Oh, no, not more tinned food!"