Wolf 34

Dedicated to Misstaylorswift

I get out of the car and stretched a little. It's been 3 hours I have been on the road and it makes my muscles sore. There was a nearby store across the street. I went there and get a bunch of junk foods because healthy living is an old style for me.

After I paid and was about to go when I smell something wrong. I sniff the air and it hit me, Lycans.

The scent of a werewolf and Lycan are different.

I quickly exited without making it obvious but unlucky for me they sniff the air and spot me immediately.

The necklace that was supposed to hide my scent lost it's power by not being blessed by a witch constantly.

I run as fast as I could away from them. I wasn't weak for not be able to face and fight them but I was tired of this fighting. Some of my bruises wasn't heal yet cuz I'm not like does werewolves who could heal faster but I heal a little faster than a human.

Hopping on my car I immediately started the engine and drive full speed. The 2 Lycans have been chasing me for awhile but they stop when they feel exhausted and couldn't race to a speeding car. I smile at that.

I'm was still speeding my car in order to arrive in my destination early so I could relax when I heard a growl it's not loud but it's enough for me to hear. Cautiously looking back rather than looking at my side mirror I saw nothing. I close my eyes and sigh loudly but when I look up front I saw a tiny brown wolf in the road sniffing. I press the horn to alert it but it's too late. I dodge the wolf but due to my full speed driving it's hard to control the car so I stumbled down the forest and hit a large tree and worst of all I didn't wear a seat belt so I flew through the glass into the ground rolling away. I could feel the pain caused by the rocks and twigs cutting my skin as I let out a loud scream and finally my head hit a large rock and a pool of blood flow to the ground. My vision is blurry as I saw my car was smocking, I tried to stand up but I couldn't so I close my eyes with tears run down my cheeks. I accepted my fate that if I die now then my problems will all gone and I will be free to this messed up life I'm currently living.
I will die with this curse but it's ok. I open my eyes slowly to see the world one last time but I saw the face that brings me sadness but I push that away as I only think that I need to be happy even in my very last breath.

I smile at him as I reach out to touch his face but before I could touch it my force was gone as my hands fall to the ground but I keep my eyes open as my raging breath comes to stop.

I feel my body was carried away but now all I see is white and I was floating in the air. It was nice to be free at last but a single tear escape my eyes as I think of my mate.

"Nathan"

But now it's too late. I'm gone or so I think.

*********

I decided to update to chapters today so feel free to comment your thoughts.

Thank you!

~joke time~

When George left school he was going to be a printer. All the teachers said he was the right type.