Wolf 49

I loud bang is heared in a distance, Kanisha look over to the source of the sound but a dart past over her face cutting her cheeks as it hits the tree behind her. Good thing it didn't hit her directly because if it did, everything would be f*cked up.

She pause for a moment and crunch down to one of the trees to observed the situation around her and also to protect herself. She saw men in black suit afar holding something like a gun. As she looked closely to it and it's a tranquilizer gun.

She pulled herself back and hide behind the tree. She's butt naked running in the forest and someone wants her and they're in Nat's territory which means that the pack guards should be alarmed but she didn't want any help from Nat.

Kanisha relaxed herself as she's on the verge of breaking down. They want to tranquilized her which they want her alive. She thinks it's either hunters that still hunt wolves but she prayed that it won't be Lycans.

She's thinking of transforming to a Lamia but they would know her identity, if being in a human form they could easily shoot her if she's not careful enough.

So her only option is to transform to a little snake again. As she prepare herself to transform which take a little bit of time and also the pain is unbearable. Her body is not trained and used to transform.

But before she could transform. A series of darts are shoot at her direction which broked her focus. Standing up she runs again and dodge the darts on her way.

She have no choice but to fight them, those darts can't do anything to her scale if she transformed into a full King cobra snake.

Kanisha is searching for a place to hide before she could transform. She saw a huge rock at the left, she turn towards it and immediately hide and instantly transformed.

Breaking bones can be heard as Kanisha screamed in pain.

When she opened her eyes, She's now a complete King Cobra snake with the length of 30 feet and 5 human head combined is her head size with it's wide hood. Making look very dangerous but this size is only her average size because she didn't completely trained to become more larger.

Turning around, Kanisha face her enemies as she remembered someone called her Lamia, now she confirmed that this are her enemies, the Lycans.

She doesn't want to bring bloodshed into Nat's territory but she has no choice. She needs to fight for her life or else everything she do for the past years will be nothing.

She bared her 13 inch fangs to them at least 6 men are there aiming their tranquilizer guns at her.

She moves her tail towards them aiming at their leg to make them fall and but they dodge it and shoot her multiple darts which has no effect because her scales are thick. Then she spit some poison at one of the Lycans which screamed as the poison burns their skin but it's not enough to kill them. King cobra is the most poisonous snake but it can't kill wolf. Kanisha is confused but remembered that they are blessed by the moon goddess.

That moment when Kanisha paused the attack, the Lycans tooked the chance and jump into her back and stab her with a dagger but the dagger broke into half. The Lycans cannot fight the Lamia with her full transformation.

Kanisha wiggled the man and flipped him up and swallow him straight into her stomach. The man wiggle inside her and stab her insides with a broken dagger but it's no use, he's now suffocating as the body of Kanisha crushed his bones and with the acid inside her, it kills him into a slow painful death. Even with the blessing of the goddess, it's no match to a Lamia.

Kanisha felt disgusted as he eats the Lycans, he didn't taste good but she felt good after eating him, flesh and blood, a source of energy for her snake.

Now Kanisha's instinct pursue her to eat all the Lycans in front of her. Her animalistic side is devouring her human mindset. Her snake needs more flesh and blood as it yearns to taste it again and again.

She attacks another one and swallow it but this time she bit the man first. The remaining 4 Lycans took a step back and run to the opposite direction wanting to save their lives from a human-eating monster.

Kanisha with her animalistic instinct to follow the Lycans, wanting to devour each one of them and be fulfilled for days to get by.

Crawling fastly on the ground, the role in the hunt changed, now the predator becomes the prey of monster.

Kanisha is too focused on the 4 Lycans in front of her that she didn't notice that there are more Lycans hiding in the bushes and trees, masking their scent so that Kanisha wouldn't smell them.

They're waiting, waiting for the predator to become the prey again.

Then the 4 remaining Lycans stopped running and faced her with a bitter expression on their faces. Kanisha hisses on them and is ready to devour each one.

Suddenly, a click sound is heard and a large, sturdy net coming below her pulled her up and locked above her. She's trapped.

She wiggled and trashed her body in order to break the net for how many minutes, she even bite it but it's no use. Her adrenaline rush is starting to fade as her body felt fatigue. Her snake is tired to, she slowly transforming back into a human form even if she didn't want to but her body won't listen.

Now, many Lycans are surrounding her, eyeing her naked form as they observed is she's still dangerous. They poked her thighs with a stick and Kanisha instantly hiss on that person but then a painful stab is felt at the back of her neck. Her body felt to weak as if she's drunk, her eye sight becomes blurry and the surrounding is dancing in her eyes. Losing her strength, her eyes are forced to closed as her body become lump of the net. She starting to lose her consciousness.

Then she heard a voice.

"Is it done?" A low female voice that seemed familiar.

She tried to open her heavy eyes but she couldn't.

"Yes." a deep voice said.

With that conversation, it seemed that it's planned already.

She wants to know who is behind this plan, who is the mastermind.

With one last strength, she slowly opened her eyes and the person she thought she fully trusted is the one who will sell her to the Lycans with a smirk on her eyes.

A single tear dropped on Kanisha's eyes before she fully lost her consciousness.