Wolf 0

🎵

Little girl, little wolf,

Life's a fool, it's a bluff.

Don't get mad, just endure,

Silently, you'll suffer,

But just you wait, patiently,

There's a prize, endlessly.

🎵

I'm sorry for the curse,

To protect the ones you love,

For this world full of worst.

🎵

You're a warrior,

You're a queen.

An Alpha meant to be,

In your blood,

Revenge our tribe.

🎵

The BlackBlood soon will rise,

Trust your instinct,

Find a cave.

🎵

There's a box, under the tree.

Deep in the ground, you'll find a key.

🎵

Follow the wisp, it's our folks.

Died in the hand of a faithless.

Once you find it,

your life will change.

Carrying a burden,

no one can break.

🎵

Be killed out of love,

Your mate can help thee.

I watch my mom as she sings me this song every night for years now. Her voice is so soothing and it helps me sleep too because I always have this nightmares that I couldn't explain. It's too cruel for me as a kid and for that I always disturb my mom and dad at night and that's how my mom will always sing this song for me before bedtime. Tomorrow will be my 4th birthday and I'm so excited. There will be a big party and all the people we know is invited.

"Sleep well my little angel, you have a big day ahead tomorrow, you should rest now." My mom said and kiss me in the forehead. She stand up and leave but before that she look at me with emotions in her eyes. I don't know what it is so I just give her my most widest smile. She smiled back and close my door leaving me all alone. I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't I'm so excited for tomorrow and I can't help but think about the dress I'm gonna wear. So I hop out in my bed and go to my closet to reveal my pink glittery ball gown. The gown consist of pink and white beads and glitters from the top to bottom. the design of the gown is inspired by Aurora in Sleeping Beauty. I really love the movie.

I sit in the floor and admire the gown infront of me. I'm really excited to wear it tomorrow cuz I want to experience what's like to be a princess even if it's only for a day. It's really late at night that I didnt notice that I fall asleep in the floor. Zzzz

.
.
.
.
.

I could feel something is crawling in my right leg. I instantly wake up and saw a black snake hissing at me.

"Ahhhh." I shouted as I kick the snake off my legs, the snake just crawl away from me into the bushes that's when I notice my surroundings. There are tall trees everywhere and large bushes, the ground is damp too. I look around and no other soul is around, it's just me.

"MOM! DAD!" I shouted for them but there's no response. I'm getting scared, I don't want to be alone here. I miss my mom and dad.

I tried to stand up but slipped due to the damp ground, I cried because it hurts and I'm all alone. Then I saw a  bluish light that is floating over the ground infront of me. I tried to catch it but when I do, it's gone but another one will appear. It got me curious so I catch every single one of it but I still got nothing. Tiredly, I sit on the ground only to notice that I gone so far from my current location and infront of me now is a huge tree, it's really huge and on the middle of it, there's like an arc. The inside is so dark aside from this forest that is already dark due to the large trunks of trees that is covering the sunlight from entering but I'm still curious so I build up my courage and stand up and slowly walk towards the tree. I extend my right hand to touch it when a light comes that blinded me.

"Eve, Eve, love!" I could feel someone shook me. I woke up to find my mother crying I instantly wipe the tears in her eyes. That calm her down a bit.

"Let's go." My mother immediately carry me and run towards the back of the house.

"Mom, what's happening?" I asked  and smell something is burning. I notice that the hallway that we are running right now is full of smoke.

"Love, everything will be okay." My mom reassured me and buried my face into her neck. When we reach outside I peek out what's going to see and what I saw shocked me. All the houses are burned down and a significant smell is evident in the air. I saw many people that I know are lying on the ground with red liquid coloring their body. Their faces are void with any emotions.

"Mom, where are we going?" I ask my mom as she continue running towards the woods. "Where's dad?" My mom just ignore me, her blonde hair is tinted with red liquid. "Mom, you have something in your hair." But still my mom ignored me she just run and run until we arrived in a waterfall. The area is so beautiful, I never seen this before. Then my mom when into the water with me and she swin to where the water falls and behind that is a cave.

"Love, stay here for a moment okay. Your dad and I have something important to do back home." She said as she caress my cheeks. Sadness is filled in her eyes.

"No mommy, I wanna go with you." I said as I cried and tried to go to her but she push me inside the cave.

"Love, your dad and I will be back shortly okay. Here is your bag, it contains some food here." She said and hug me. I heard her sob so I just hug her back. "I love you mommy." After I said that she look at me in the eye.

"I love you." My mom said as she swim back away from here.

I look at her going back to our house. I hug myself to prevent me from crying. I check my bag and i found a lollipop, I unwrap and eat it. I look behind me and a cold wind pass at me making me shiver but suddenly I felt very sleepy and I mind is like shutting down but before I lost my consciousness I saw a Lady before me.