Wolf 4

It's been a week and I decided that I'll stop going to school.

Why?

The reason is that I wanted to enjoy the last remaining time of my life to have fun before I die. We have this sickness that cannot be cured with any type of medicine or practices. I lost hope. Cora on the other hand still goes to school and she still have her hopes up.

The name of the restaurant that we work is Crab's Restaurant. It's Saturday and we're here in Crabs to work fot the entire day. Well, I'm the one who will worked the whole day. Cora takes a half day.

As usual this restaurant is full of customers. It's already 1:00 pm and it's my time to have lunch. I know it's pretty late, 12:00 noon is the lunch time but it's also the Hell hour as many customers come on that time. So, it's very inconvenient for me.

Cora go back home to finish her homework and here I am sitting on the table outside Crabs and eating peacefully. I'm having a seaweed risotto and green sushi salad. I want it to be salty too. I have this kind of urge to eat salty food, it have like a unique taste.

So my shift starts at 2:30 pm so I relax for a bit after I finish my food as I check my watch, it's 2:00 pm so I decided to take a short walk along the beach. The sand really feels good in my feet. Who wouldn't love the beach. As I walk, I keep my guard down and enjoy a bit calmness that the ocean gives me suddently I bump into a hard warm object. I fell down in the sand butt first when I look up it's a man not an object.

He have this auburn hair and a huge muscular tan body. He's also very tall.

I gulp.

Slowly looking up to his eyes, his  has this bright blue eyes that's looking intently at me.

I look away.

"I'm sorry." I said and started walking away but he held my hand and hug me. He put his nose at the crook of my neck and inhale my scent. I struggled to get away from him but he held me tighter.

"Mine." he said.

I don't know what he means but I don't like being hug by some stranger so I struggle from his grip and push him away.

"What the--" he said shockingly.

"Wahh you're abusing me huhuhu" I faked cry and act like a cry baby. That is my advantage for looking like a kid.

"No it's not I ---" he said and panic is seen in his eyes.

"You're abusing a 10 yr. Old kid huhuhu" I said and run away but before that I saw how shocked he is when I say I am only 10 year old. Bwuahahah.

*****
"Alpha's Little Raven"

Please read my other story

Hi guys...

Being small is good (◐ω◑ )

If you like this chapter, please consider giving it a vote.

Thank you!

~joke time~

How do you know you are haunted by a parrot?

He keeps saying, "Oooo's a pretty boy then?"