Wolf 22

I stare at the ceiling when someone open the door and I heard multiple footsteps going in.

They turn the lights on and reveal Nathan, Drake and Jack with 2 battered rogues.

I was not blinded by the light. Heck, I prefer darkness over the light.

I stare at them as they walk past me without glancing at my direction but Nathan stiffned.

The 2 rogues look at me and I wave at them.

They put the 2 rogue's to the far end away from me.

They started questioning the rogue's and torture them. I close my eyes and feeling the pleasured howls of pain, growls of anger, snarling of fury and the smell of blood. Gosh, I think I must be in heaven.

After 30 minutes of tormenting the 2 rogues they finally stop. I frown as my source of pleasure was finished.

They walk away but stop in front of my cell.

"Take her out." Nathan said with no emotion.

Jack hurriedly unlock the door and Drake entered. He forcefully grab me and drag me outside to Nathan.

Standing between the 3 of them. I look like a 6 yr. Old kid. They're so freaking tall.

Drake take his hand away to be replace by Nathan's large hand. His grip on my arm is so tight that surely makes a bruise.

We walk outside the dungeon to be welcome by hundreds of dead rogues.

The dungeon is at the backyard, far away from the pack house.

The scent of blood and death fueled my body.

I started laughing maniacally.
All of the people look at me in confusion.

"I told you Nathan that someone will be coming here to attack!!!" I half shout half laugh.

"They attack one hour after you said you're feeling something!" Nathan snarled at me.

"Hahaha I feel them one hour ago before they attack!" I laugh at his face. "Wow, as the strongest pack you must not lost 5 lives in a mere rogue fight."

Nathan growl at me that the ground almost shake.

"How did you know that we have 5 casualties?" Drake asked frowning.

"I can smell it, Blaky." I roll my eyes.

"You're just a f*cking human, you don't have that skill." Jack said angrily. "Unless ---"

"Unless you are part of that rogue attack." Nathan continued. "and all this time you and that rogues are planning to attack!"

"Wtf! You knew I wasn't part of that rogue attack, you have done a research about me and you know all about myself!!!" I yell.

"She's a hunter!" Someone in the crowd yelled.

"Oh yeah? If I was a hunter then I will slaughter you all with my bare hands." I pointed in the crowd that was now encircling us. "Do I smell like a hunter? Use that freaking nose of yours before saying such crappy words." I pointed my index finger at the guy who said I was a hunter and my target. "Just accept the fact that you are all wrong at judging my instinct" I look at Nathan in the eye "and a human surpass a werewolf instinct."

A numerous growls echoed.

"An Alpha not feeling any movement that time is a total bullsh*t." I smirk.

Nathan look at me with rage and hatred. His hands clenched at the fury and humiliation.

He growled loudly, making the crowd silent.

"Nobody disrespect my pack and NOBODY disrespect an ALPHA!!!" He growl at my face but I didn't flinched. I look at him and continued smirking.

"Beta, bring this trash back into the cell." Nathan look at me deadly in the eye.

"Tonight, she will be executed."

*****

Booooooooom!!!!

Hello werewolf fans.

Sorry for not updating recently because I was busy with my life problems.

Please

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

thank you!

~joke time~

What did the croaking frog say to his friend?

"I think I've got a person in my throat."