Wolf 32

Blood and flesh decorated the soft grass and dead bodies as it's statues. Being an Alpha I could feel every beat of lives taken away. I tried to stay strong and focus for my pack to survive this attack as I tear away the rogue's neck. We weren't prepared for this attack.

I howl in agony and pain as I watch children and women dead on the ground while their mates fight the battle.

I approach one rogue who tried to kill one of my warriors and bit his neck when a loud, scary hiss erupted. The Lamia was hissing at the two rogue's who try to bit down Ben a 7 yr. Old boy while his mother was crying in the window inside the pack house, trying to escape and save his son but was held back by a few she-wolf.

The Lamia's scaly body in circle Ben. Most of the rogue's was shocked and scared. Few of my men has the same reaction but focus on killing the rogue's. I don't know but I feel that this Lamia is harmless like an aura radiating from her saying 'I ain't gonna bite'.

Watching her beauti--- err scaly face as she protects? Ben. I don't know if she was protecting Ben or trying to crush his small body but as long as she didn't bite one of my warriors then it's fine. My warriors are very aware of her movement in case she tried to eat Ben.

Her black hair dance in the wind as the rogue's claw her scales. Now there are five rogue's in circling her. I tried to run towards her but was tackled by a big brown wolf but I was way more bigger. This brown wolf was the Alpha of this rogue group. I snar at him and we began walking in circles, sizing each other as we growl and snarl.

He launch forward aiming at my throat but I easily bite his neck and twist it. I don't have to waste my time playing with their weak  Alpha.

As soon as they saw their Alpha dead, they howl and some run away but more of them are attacking the Lamia with Ben behind her. She already bit down 3 rogue's unconscious but not dead which confuses me of why she didn't kill them.

She have blood on some parts of her scale and raw flesh. Her eyes glows more when one rogue claw Ben and leave a few scratches on his arm. She was shaking as her fangs stretches and suddenly she turned to a full black cobra snake with green glowing eyes.

I uncomfortably take a step back because of the fear building inside me. I know I'm an Alpha of the most powerful pack and I needed to be fearless but facing a Lamia makes me almost lost my confidence.

My men also stood on their ground as they watch with horror as the rogue's attack this Lamia and she effortlessly bit and throw them away making them unconscious.

Suddenly, she was shaking it's head and her eye shift to bright red as she glide to the ground making Ben defenseless and the rogues take that as an opportunity to almost kill Ben.

I hurriedly ran towards them and growl loudly. When I did the Lamia look at me with green and red eyes.

So, her snake appearance has red eyes.

She was trying to tame her monster.

I tackle the rogue's and kill them without mercy and my men chase the rogue's who left.

Ben hurriedly ran towards the pack house to his mother safely.

To my surprise the Lamia hiss at me, her eyes were completely red.

"NATHAN!!!!" She then pushes me to the ground using the end of her tail.

She glide towards me and quickly lowers her head as her fangs lightly touch my skin and because of the fear thinking she might end my life which she can, I quickly claw her left eye. It wasn't deep but it was enough for blood to pop out.

She shriek but stay in place. I was about to claw her again when an arrow hit her near the head. I look for the arrows origin and saw a hunter.

Oh great.

I mind link my Beta and Gamma that there is a hunter here and they quickly chase away the hunter.

The Lamia slowly glide away and shifted her upper body into a human.

Her pitch black hair covers her face and her shoulder bleeds.

I shifted in my human form and wear a shorts immediately.

"You know my name?" I ask. She hiss in pain both in her left eye and her shoulder.

"Isn't that obvious?" She looked irritated "I just got my left eye back but you claw it, you oaf."

I didn't say anything else. I just look at her in pain but I feel that I was in pain too.

"I'm- I'm" I couldn't say it. I want to apologize to her but I couldn't. Something was holding me back from saying it.

Pride.

"Ohh so... should I be ready for your sorry" She look at me wide eyes.

"No!" I said immediately.

"Oky, I wasn't expecting it either. You're still an Alpha with an ego as large as Europe that will never said sorry to his ----" She suddenly cut off and look away.

Mate

That word instantly pop out in my mind. This conversation is very familiar but I can't remember when.

"Saviour" She continued. "I save your life oaf so you owe me."

I scoff.

"Well, thank you for saving me but I can handle myself. I don't need your help."

She didn't say anything but only glare at me.

"Did you ate my mate?" I ask.

"You have a mate?" She said mockingly.

"Yes, I have a mate. Now tell me" I take a deep breath."Did you see her there or did you ate her?" I calmly ask but deep inside my knees wants to buckle.

"Why do you care?" She hiss. "You didn't want her, you used her and worst of all you tried to kill her! So what's the purpose if she was alive or I ate her!!? To hurt her again and again!!!" She scream at my shocked face.

I wanted to tell her that I want Kanisha, I need her and I didn't use her and it wasn't my intention to almost kill my mate that my pride and reputation was eating me alive that I did hurt her but I couldn't afford to say it because I was scared. Yes, I was scared to say it because of my people listening to our conversation and I didn't want them to think I'm weak but the truth is Kanisha is my weakness. So I just shut my mouth and stare at her shivering form.

I'm such a wimp.

As I stare at her, I notice that she was very pretty like a goddess. Her lips was full and red, her cheeks has a light pink tint and her eyes, her beautiful green eyes which isn't glowing anymore was ravishing. The more I stared at her the more I saw Kanisha in her but then I remember those big green eyes that captures my heart for the first time in my life and our familiar conversation.

"Kanisha"

******

Dundundun

Ohhhh cliffhanger mode.

Kyahhh thank you for the 3k reads. I really love you guys.

I also want to apologize for the wrong grammars. I ain't perfect.

~joke time~

Why did the boy take a bicycle to bed?

Because he didn't want to walk in sleep.