Wolf 20

Nathan showed me his private gym that is located in one of the houses nearby and it was huge.

"I never like this damn trial." He growl. I roll my eyes and I grab a boxing glove and went to the shadowbox and start punching.

"Are you gonna stare at me or do your Alpha duties?'' I smirk at his direction as I could feel his gaze burning in my skin.

"I like what I see right now." He smirk and lean to the wall feeling comfortable as he continue eyeing me like a hawk.

I slowly walk towards him and pull his shirt towards me. His face are now inches away from me. I could smell his minty breath as his lips are slightly parted.

We stared at each other for more than a minute.

"Now you have enough. Now go and do your stuff that's needed to be done." I let go of his shirt and push him out of the door.

"Fine."He said as annoyance crossed his face. I close the door and get started to do my training.

~

Punch
Punch
Punch

*4 hours later*

I take off my jacket and gaze myself in the large mirror of the bathroom. I have a lot of scars from my training to be an assassin and also from my missions.

There is a long scar from the right shoulder to my left hip in my back and a few scratches. My right arm has a burn scar and in my left wrist has many cuts. Below my navel has an 'X' scar and also some scars in my upper body. To make it quick, all my body has a scars except my beautiful face. (*^﹏^*)

I hide this scars through the help of a fake skin that stick to my original skin.

My body is a mess. My life is a mess. My soul is a mess. I am a mess.

How can someone accept me if they found out that my appearance is hideous. How can this pack accept it, most of the she-wolves here have nice skin. How can Nathan accept me?

After a couple of minutes staring at my reflection. I put my sweaty jacket back and went to our room to bath. There is a bathroom is his private gym but I don't like it.

The room is empty so I guess he's busy.

I do all the necessary things to do before heading downstairs. I saw Berry talking to Jack. They seemed like arguing and I don't wanna interfere.

I explore the 1st floor of the house and I saw a large door slightly open and I hear shouting, growling and snarling. To my curiosity, I watch through the tiny opening the fights of men. Some girls are cheering in the side. There were blood scattered in the sand where they fight and they were all bruised. My throat felt dry as I saw my next target in the ring talking to a girl sweetly.

So he has a mate. I thought.

So unlucky to the girl who have such a lamebrain of a mate.

As he entered the next battle. I watch and record his movement through 'Zero'.

"You will gonna die." I spoke with such venom to that lamebrain.

"Who will gonna die?"

******

Good day fellas.

I have a terrible schedule this semester and it really affects my updates. So I'm sorry guys if I update late but I will try my best to write a new chapter.

~joke time~

A little girl came running into the kitchen.

"Mom,mom" she said, "there's a witch at the door with a really ugly face."

"Tell her you already have one," said his mother.