Wolf 12

Hours after he's gone I got up and check if the door is locked, good thing it's not. I can try to escape again but my stomach says something else. I went out in the room and go downstairs searching for the kitchen. It didn't take long before I found it. Thanks to my assassin skills. The kitchen is empty and well cleaned. Their refrigerator is huge and full of foods too.

I grab a chocolate bar and eat it. I activated 'Zero' to communicate with Cora.

"Hey." I linked while eating.

"You girl are in serious trouble." She linked me back.

"Whatever. Got any mission for me?" I'm bored here tho.

"There is but I don't think you will like it."

"Like what? Going to school?" I joked.

"You got it Hahaha." Evil bitch.

"Ugh can I have another mission?" I don't want to go to school it's boring.

"Nah that's the one for you. I will send the information and the reason for the kill."

"Okay. You don't even worry about me not coming home last night." I'm kinda hurt that she didn't notice i've been kidnapped hahaha.

"Very funny Sha. You're a big girl now. Gonna go. Bye" Our conversation ended. I opened the file and check the location. Great, the location is where I am now.

I must looked funny dozing off looking into space and smiling evilly. The chocolate is a little melted. I must talk to that Alpha what's-his-name to get my stuff.

"What are you doing here, human?" A female voice snap me out. I look at her. She have this bleach hair and a cake bitch face. Her voice held a threat but that does not scare me.

"Eating chocolate." I said in a 'duh' tone. Maybe they did not know that their Alpha ass kidnap me.

"Humans aren't allowed here." she snarl at me showing her teeth.

"Let me guess you don't like humans." I crossed my hands under my chest.

"We All hate humans" She snarl at me again.

"Oh. By the way you have a very nice teeth but gosh your breath stinks." I put my hand on my nose and fan my other hand on my face.

"You!!!" She was ready to attack me but a strong male voice stopped her.

"Lily!" He walked towards us and grab her arm dragging her out.

"The Alpha will not liked this." She said to the man as she struggle to walk. Weak ass bitch.

Later on the man came. Disgust is written on his face. I scowled.

"The Alpha wants to see you."  Then he walked away. I sigh. Throwing my melted chocolate in the trash can and followed him. 

Silence

"I bath everyday and I'm a very clean person." I told him breaking the silence surrounding us. He scoff.

"Humans are weak useless creature." Such repulsion held his voice as he speak those words.

"How I wish you told that to your mighty Alpha." My tone held much sarcasm that he turned around and grab my bicep his nails are digging in my skin.

"I can't wait for the Alpha to reject you. You are not capable to be our Luna." His voice held venom.

"If he wanted to reject me then first of all he will not kidnapped me and bring me here to your stupid territory." I send death glares causing him to growl at me. He drag me further and I was faced with a golden door with silver design.

He open the door and pushed me inside then he left.

*****

Hello people...

How's my story so far?

I'm having trouble plotting the events but I'm trying my best for you readers.

Make me smile by clicking the star over there.

Thank you very much.

~joke time~

My boyfriend only has two faults:

Everything he says and everything he does!