Wolf 6

Kanisha Pov.

After my encounter with than random guy, I started my shift in Crab's. Cleaning here, cleaning there, cleaning everywhere. Doing all the necessities, my mind is full of thoughts until I bump into someone again. The empty glasses that I was holding in the tray fell and hit the floor making a loud sound. Good thing the glasses are made of plastic.

"I'm so-sorry." I told the person that I bump but I didn't dare look his/her face. I bend down and pick up the glasses. Then a hand grab one of it and give it to me.

"No, it's fine I can do it my--------self." I look up and see a bright blue eyes looking at me.

Shit. The guy that I bump in the beach is infront of me, smiling.

"Ha Ha Ha Thanks." I nervously laugh. I grab the glass in his hand and turn around leaving him. Good thing he didn't talk to me cuz that would be super awkward. Why is this always happening to me?

I let out a loud sigh.

I went to the kitchen and place the glasses on the sink.

My manager went up to me and ask me to assist the VIP costumers who personally ask for me to serve them. I accept it because it's my job to do so. I have nothing to complain.

I followed my manager Tinna to the room of those VIP costumer and she reminded me to be good and handle the customer very well and don't offend them.

I just rolled my eyes.

When I enter the VIP room, I was shocked to see the guy who I bump earlier sitting on one of our special rooms for the VIPs. I'm so anxious serving them. I want to walk out. >.<

He look at me like he wanted to eat me. I'm his prey and his my predator.

When we arrived it front of them. My manager introduce me.

"Good day ma'am and sir. This is Sha that you asked for." Tinna smiled so big that it may ripped her mouth..... wait did she just say that they ask for me? omg!

"Hello, ma'am and sir. I would gladly be on your service." I said and bow a little at them. They're 2 girls and 3 boys including the guy I bump. I faked my smile at them. Gowd, can the ground swallow me right now?

The guy whom I bump with, cleared his throat.

"Excuse me, but I would like to ask if you're hiring a minor here at your restaurant." He ask that makes my eyes wide in shock. I look at Tinna and she just smile. This bitch.

"No, we're not hiring a minor sir." Tinna said that causes me to frown.

"Ahhh I see." he nod in satisfaction.

Busted!!!

I repeat woman down, woman down.

I cuss in my breath.

"Well, take your time and I'll be on my way." Tinna leaves giving me a tap in the shoulder.

I cleared my throat twice and smile at them.

They just smile at me too.

"I will take your orders ma'am and sir." I said and grab my small notebook in my pocket and a pen.

"Umm we would like to have the chef's choice." Said the girl with a red hair and tanned skin. Besides her is a muscular man in his Brown messy hair.

"We would like that too." the girl in a dirty blond hair said and besides her is a muscular guy too with the same color of hair.

In the middle of them is the guy I bump. I look at him. He just stared at me intently.

"What would you like sir?" I ask him anxiously.

"What would you like?" He ask me. I tensed.

"Excuse me sir?" I ask him. Why would he ask what I like.

"I mean what is your favorite here?" He ask still looking at me intently.

"Umm ahh" I was nervous that I put the pen in my lips and look down. I heard a growl. I snap and look around me. Maybe some dog past by. I just shrug it off and I bring back my attention to him and answer honestly.

"Seaweed soup/ salad, fried seaweed, fresh seaweed etc." I said dreamly. Craving for the seaweed food fest.

I look at him and he was... well.. his mouth is wide open.

I was embarrassed.

"Well those seaweed foods are actually not in the menu. I just make them." I said with a red face. Gosh, it's so embarrassing.

"Hahaha you're funny. Well you have a unique taste." He grin at me and I just smile awkwardly.

"So I'm just gonna order the chef's choice. Thank you." I said hurriedly and left. I don't want him to order my seaweed feast because base on the look in his face, it tells me that he wanted to try it and I wouln't want him too.

After I take the orders, I immediately leave them and go to the chef for the order. I told the chef what they want and waited until it's done. I hurriedly serve it to them.

"For today's chef choice are Lobster cake with papaya mayonnaise, Crab cakes,  Shrimp cocktail with 3 sauce, Caviar stuffed with new potatoes and smoked salmon. Please enjoy." I smile as I enumerate each dish and give it to them.

" So where do you live and ---" I cut him off.

"I'm sorry sir but I'm not answering personal questions. I'm only here to serve and not to be interviewed." I said and walk away.

I call Tinna on the phone and tell her that I needed to leave for a while and she approved.

I smiled.

That guy has a strong aura surrounding him it irritates me but at the same time it calmes me because of that I want to be away from him. He is a bad news.

I was ready to leave when a hand grab my wrist to stop me. I turn around and look at him. Those blue eyes stares at me into my core.

"Hi, I didn't catch up your full name." He said nervously with a strenght of dominance.

"So does I." I said emotionless. I don't want to be involved around him.

"I'm Nathan Wood." he said as he offer his hand but I just look at it.

"I'm Kanisha Waters and I ain't give a shit about you." I slap his hand that was holding my wrist. Good thing he let go.

Then happens the most unexpected thing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He kissed me on.my.lips.

I was shocked that I couldn't move. He break the kiss and look at me. I could hear his deep breath. Just imagine a tall guy around
6'2 hugging me a 5'0..... awkward right?

I blushed as I turn my back at him to walk away but he held my shoulder tightly.

Oh boy, you made a great mistake.

I turn around fast and grab the collar of his shirt and punch his nose, hard.

*****

~joke time~

There was a young man called Art, Who thought he'd be terribly smart.
He ate ten can of beans,
And busted his jeans,
With a loud and earth-shattering
*****!