chapter seven

Nico POV
Conversation number two

I walk on the beach, saw Percy and smiled. "He is so beautiful." I thought. 'Percy?' I asked softly. He turned and saw me. I could see fear, uncertainty and curiosity in his sea-green eyes. 'Hello Nico.' he said. It was clear to me that he was scared of me hurting him. 'Percy I swear I'm not going to hurt you.' i said gently. 'Why?' he asked. His chest rising and falling. 'Because I never hurt anyone in my life.' I said looking at his handsome face. Confusion shown in his gorgeous eyes. 'why? You are a demon. And they hurt humans and angels don't they?' he asked now panting with fear. 'No, i don't like hurt humans or angels.' i smiled sweetly. 'why?' it was clear he was trying to contal his fear. 'You are an Incubi aren't you?' 'Do you know what my job is as an Incubi?' i asked slowly trying not to sound to sexy. 'No. I mean angels know the names of demons but we don't know jobs they do.' Percy told me going red clearly embarrassed by the lack of information. It was cute. I couldn't resist i started learning to his ear, slowly bursting my lips against his skin. so soft. 'i'm a sex demon my little angel.' i couldn't help myself i kissed his cheek. Percy was trying to breath normally weather it was from fear or weather i got him all hot and bothered i couldn't tell. 'Sex demon?' he asked. Then he look at the sky. 'I have to go.' 'What? Why?' I asked. I really wanted him to stay with me all night. i was worried i had upset him. 'If i stay any longer I'll get stuck here until sunrise.' he explained. 'Oh ok see you tomorrow?' I asked hopefully. 'yes.' he said smiling. 'Until tomorrow my little angel.' I smiled and kissed his cheek once more. As i kiss his cheek he kiss mine. 'See you tomorrow my gorgeous demon.' and that he left. Did he really call me gorgeous? Wow Perseus really is an unique angel and god he is beautiful.

Percico Angels, Demon And Emotions जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें