chapter tweleve

Percy POV
A cold night made warm

'Oh god oh god!! What am I going to do?!' I Pincked. My breathing was uneven my heart was going crazy.
'Percy please come down.' Nico said as he hugged Percy.
'Sorry Nico I'm just scared I've never been on Earth at night.' I explained coming down a bit. 'Could you stay with me please?'
'You don't need to ask if you're scared I will try and call me down and make sure you feel safe.' Nico said making me blush. 'I know hotel in New York where you and I can stay the night with that be okay?'
I was unsure how to answer that. I mean the whole night with Nico what would happen? 'I'm fine with that as long as I'm with you.' I answered blushing.
'Good.' Nico smiled and he looked even more beautiful. 'Then let go.' He took my hands and pulled me up to his chest. And we seem to melt into the darkness. As an angel I'm very much afraid of the dark. So I held on Nico tightly with my eyes close tight.
When I open my eyes I was standing in reception of a very fancy looking hotel. Nico was talk to a woman at the front deck.
'Right.' Nico said walking back to me. 'We have a room for the night.'
'Okay.' I smiled.
Once we got our room the first thing I saw there was the only one bed. Wait. Will we be sleeping in the same bed? I want like that. But would be a good idea?
'Um... Nico why is there anyone bed?' I asked Slowly.
'Oh that's because this was the only room I could get on short notice.' Nico explained.
'Okay so you and I will be sleeping next to each other?'
'Yeah I guess.' Nico answered.
'Are you okay Nico?' I asked looking at him worried.
'Yes. I'm fine. It just I've never slept next to someone before.' Nico said blushing slightly.
'Either have I.' I giggled. 'Nico you're blushing. Its cute.'
'I am not Percy.' Nico yelled going redder.
I couldn't help myself, I put my hands on his shoulder and pushed him on to the bed. I sat on his lap and said:'yes you are Nico.'
'Okay maybe I was.' Nico caved in. I smiled my best happiest smile.
'Wow you have a great smile you know.' Nico said.
'All angels do.' I replied.
'I'm sure of that. But I think you must have the best and most beautiful smile.' Nico said looking at me in a loving way?
'Um... Nico?' I asked.
'Yes Percy?' Nico smiled.
'Tell me about how demons can fall in love?'
'Well all teams and fall in love but must Incubi and Succubi see it as a curse.' Nico said.
'Why?' I asked unsure how all why falling in love could be a curse.
'Incubi and Succubi can only fall in love once.' Nico started slowly. 'But if we are rejected we could become Demons of pure darkness and the same thing can happen if we are unfaithful.'
I know that Demons of pure darkness and Demons without heartbeat or a sense of humanity so do you angels they are terrifying. And the thought of Nico becoming one of them scraed me but at the same time I couldn't see that happening.
'So... You haven't fallen in love yet?' I asked. 'Because you seem so sweet kind and loving.'
'No I haven't.' Nico said looking at me dead in the eyes. 'But I think I might be.'
'With who?' I asked a little afraid of the answer.
'You.' Nico said quietly. He sounded like he was terrified of me rejecting him. I didn't know what else to do. I kissed him. A hard and rough kiss that took Nico as well as myself aback.
'Sorry.' I blushed. Then I realised I had my hands on his chest and I was still sitting on his lap. I quickly got him.
'Don't apologise.' Nico said. 'Percy how do you feel about me?'
'I like you a lot, you make feel sparks when we touch, I see fireworks can I kiss you, you make me feel happy and safe.' I said meaning every word. 'But I need to be wary as well.'
'What? Why?' Nick I sounded a bit panicky and hurt. 'You know I would never hurt you.'
'I know.' I said. 'I need to be wary because as a male angel who likes other males I can have children...' I trailed off unsure what to say next and I was scared of Nico's reaction to this piece of information.
'You can I have kids?' Niko asked looking surprised.
'I'm not sure on the details. But I know it only happens when Angels find their soulmate and if it's with another man of course.' I said going redder. Then yawned.
'You're tired Little angel. Sleep now.' Nico said gently. 'Good night Percy.'
'Good night Nico.' I smiled as I fell asleep