Chapter Nineteen

Percy POV

The second conversation about my boyfriend.

Meeting Bianca today turned out to be fun. she told great stories about Nico's childhood. I love watching Nico blush and begging Bianca  to stop talking.

'Yo head-in-the-clouds!' Leo yelled hugging me from behind.

'Hey trouble.' I smiling holding his arms.

'Where have you been? Kissing your honey?' Leo teased ginning.

'No.' I laughed. 'Meeting my homey's sister.'

'Oh meeting the family. You and him are really that serious?'  Leo asked his eyes big.

'Yeah I think we are.' I smiled.

'So you don't consider us family then.' Leo joked.

'Of course I do! You are the best family I could ever have. You and Jay.' I said. 'And Annie.'

'Don't ever call me that.' Annabeth said as she walk up to us.

'And I don't appreciate being called Jay you knew.' Jason said from behind me and making me jump.

'But I like your nicknames.' I pouted.

'So where have you been?' Jason asked in his big brother voice.

'Making out with your lover again.' Annabeth said smirking slightly.

'Oh no getting to know his future sister-in-law.' Leo giggled.

'Leo!' I moaned.

'So you met his family.' Jason started.

'So when is he going to met us?' Annabeth finished.

'I don't know, I'll talk about it when I see him next.' I said with a shrug.

'So what did you do with them?' Leo asked sounding very curious.

'We played tourist in New York and ate about three dozen different types of food I felt like I was going to explode.' I said with a smiled.

'Great you have a stomach-ach tomorrow. When I meet Nico I'm going to word for letting that happen.' Annabeth announced.

'Wait you going to see him tomorrow?' Leo asked looking hurt. 'But tomorrow's our day off.'

'Of course, I'll spend the day with my friends. I'll find a way of contacted him later and tell him that I'm spending the day with my beat friends who I consider my brothers and sister.' I smiled knowing this would get them teary eyes on me.

'Oh I love big brother.' Leo yelled hugging me.

'So do I little brother.' Annabeth and Jason laughed. Leo and I giggled.

' How will you contact your lover boy?' Annabeth asked.

'Not sure but I'll find a way.' I said knowing I would talk to Nico tonight.

'You could try appearing in his dream that how angels used to communicate with human in the old days.' Leo suggested.

'Or you could make a phone appear and text him.' Jason said rolling his eyes at Leo.  

Annabeth checked her watch and realised the time. 'Oh clouds!'  She squeaked. 'Jason, Leo! Our break is up!'

'We got to go.' Jason said.

'Bye Perce.' Leo yelled.

And I watch them run off.