Charpter Seventeen

Nico POV
Dream conversation

I entered a clear room with a sea green and sky blue ceiling. My eyes found a blue bed and in it was my boyfriend.
'Percy,' I said softly reaching out to caressing his hair. 'Sweetheart wake up.'
'Mm.' slowly opened his beautiful eyes. 'Hi.' His voice was sleepily but he also sounded happy.
'Hi sweetheart.' I said caressing his cheek. 'Sorry to disturbed your dream but I need to asked something before we see each other tomorrow.'
'Its okay.' He said leaning into my hand. 'What is your question?'
'It's Bianca, she wants to meet you to see if you meet her approval.' I said Rolling my eyes. 'So my question is this is it okay if I bring her with me tomorrow?'
'Oh yes.' Percy smiled. 'I want to know all about your baby years.'
'Don't believe everything she says.' I let it out before I could stop myself.
'Scared of what you tell me?' Percy asked smirking.
'I don't need you knowing every embarrassing still me about me.' Hi ground.
'Aw but I wanna know.' Percy pouted.
'How was your day?' I asked trying to distract him.
'Good I told Annabeth Jason and Leo about us and Leo went crazy.' Percy said foudly.
'Leo went crazy?' I asked smiling at Percys fondness for his friends.
'Yeah wouldn't stop asking me questions and giggling.' Percy replied.
'What kind of questions?' I asked wondering if I wanted to know.
'How we met, how long we been together, when are they going to meet you, do I think you're the one and will you and I make him an uncle soon.' Percy counted.
'I see.' I chuckled.
Percy looked at me as if he wants to say something or do something and was debating whether or not to do it or not or say it or not. It was a unnerving.
'Percy what's wrong?' I asked a little worried.
'It's nothing just how did you get in here?' Percy asked.
'Oh right.' I realised. 'I never told you Incubi can travel into people's dream.'
'Why do you do that? What is the purpose?' Percy asked clearly intrigued.
'Where are Demons of sex are the reason humans have what is called wet dreams.' I said call me as if it was nothing.
'Wet dream? You mean dream about sex?' Percy asked going bread like always did at this subject.
I look to him for a seconds and I realise there was something else bothering him.  'Percy what's bugging you? Tell me.' I prompted.
'It's nothing, I was just thinking of something Leo said.' He replied not meeting my eyes.
'Oh you mean about whether you think I'm your one.' I asked feeling nervous.
'Yeah that thing and I think I have my answer.' He said looking deep into my eyes.
'And what is that answer?' I asked. My heart going crazy and my hands were sweaty.
Percy gave me un-angel like smirk. 'I'll tell you tomorrow when I meet your sister.
'Oh come on baby, tell me!' I protested feeling very freaked out at the thought of Bianca knowing something and finding it either funny or start squealing. Also because knowing this is meant to be a Private and Bianca was not Private.
'No, no if you don't mind honey I'd like to go back to sleep and rest because I've got a big day tomorrow.' Percy said still with that shark like smirk.
'Okay, okay I'll see you tomorrow.' I said. 'I love you.' I kiss him and left before he could say anything else.
Suddenly I realised what I just said and started freaking out.