chapter thirteen

Nico POV
New horizons
I looked at Percy sleeping on my chest. I thought about the day we had together. That game of 21 questions was fun and interesting. Though I got jealous at the idea of Percy sharing his time of other people. But I love it when he giggled it so sweet yet sexy. Half the time I was trying not to get a boner. The hardest part was when I was touching Percy while are you teaching Percy the tango. He learned so fast I kinda wish that Percy was a little slower of a learner but I know better most that you can't have everything.
I can't believed that I told Percy that I think I'm falling for him. He's just so ... Beautiful sweet kind and pure and oh so so sexy. Apart from the sexy he is everything I'm not.
And when he said that he needed to be careful, I completely freaked. Thinking that he was worried I might hurt him or something. Which I would never do. Ever if I wasn't falling for Percy. But then he said it was because he could have children that was just mind blowing. So... Could Percy and I have kids.
Out of the blue I had a picture of me and Percy sitting on the beach where we first met with a little boy and girl running around. The girl had my hair and Percy's eyes. The boy had Percy's hair and my eyes.
'Mummy!' The girl yelled jumping on Percy's lap.
'Daddy!' The boy yelled jumping on my lap.
'Come play with us.' They yelled together.
And that was my last thought before falling a sleep.