The first 'I Love You'

Scott: Scott and I were on a date, we were walking in the woods because we had a little picnic, it was starting to get dark so we just started walking and talking, while we were talking Scott looked nervous "Y/n look I wanna tell you this and I don't know if you feel the same way but it's okay because I can wait and-and-" I interrupt him "Scott it's okay, just tell me" I say and he sighs "I really really and I mean really" once again I interrupt him "Scott stop stalling god dam-" "I love you!" He says and I was quiet "Oh god, what have I done, great now I feel embarrassed now-" I cut him off by smashing my lips onto his, I pull away and he's smiling "I love you too" I say while smiling.

Stiles: Stiles and I were having an argument which ended up me crying in my room because he didn't know who he actually liked but it was obvious it was Lydia because come on she's gorgeous "Maybe Stiles is better off with Lydia" I say to myself, then I started crying again, I heard a knock on my window, I squealed and turned around seeing Stiles outside of my room in the pouring rain, I quickly rushed over and opened the window and letting him in "look you have every right to hate me, but the thing is, is that I don't like Lydia, I mean sure I had a huge crush on her but that's long gone now, I just realised that you are the one Y/n please believe me, I didn't know what I was saying" he explains and I stay quiet thinking that he'll continue and he does "what I'm trying to say is, I love you, really do love you and I'm an idiot for saying those words to you, I'll even shout it to the world I'm not afraid to I LO-" I cut him off by pressing my lips against his and we kiss in sync, I pull away smiling "I love you too" he smiles and kisses me again.

Derek: "Derek, I don't care if there is a psycho Darach out there killing people, my mum is in danger!" I shout and he sighs "Y/n I will not risk losing you, I don't want to be stuck with my psychotic uncle" he says and Peter looks offended but really he isn't "Derek, my mum is out there and I must help Scott even if that means I die, at least I tried instead of doing nothing" I say harshly, Derek hits the desk which makes a big loud bang "No!! I will not let you go out there, I can't lose you!!" Derek shouts, Peter gets up and leaves "Why not?!! Would you rather my mum to die?!" I shout back and he sighs frustratedly "No!!" "Then what is it?!!" Derek's eyes glow blue "Because I love you for god sake!!!" He shouts and I step back a little "All the people that I love die...and I can't lose you" he says softly, I walk up to him and give him a hug "Derek, you won't lose me, I promise you that" I say truthfully "You said it so yourself 'Even if it means you die', Y/n I can't lose you, I really do love you" he says and rests his head against the crook of my neck, I stroke his hair "I love you Derek, and you won't lose me, I promise you" he looks at me and strokes my cheek and kisses me "Are you two done? Because there is a Darach to kill" Peter says and we head out to save the others.

Isaac: Isaac and I were in the library studying for Maths "Babe, could you help me with this question?" Isaac asked and I looked over at his sheet and explained to him what he needs to do "God I love you" Isaac says but I was shocked and looked at him and he was shocked as well "I uh didn't mean to say it too early, I uh, uh, yeah I'm gonna shut-" I cut him off by pressing my lips against his and he kisses back, then pulls away "I love you too Isaac" I say and he smiles "I love you Y/n" he says again and I giggled "I know you said it twice but I love you" I say and he chuckles "Now you said it twice" he says and I laugh so does he "Oh god you guys make me wanna throw up" we heard Stiles say and I rolled my eyes and continued studying.

Jackson: Jackson and I were just sitting at the Bleachers talking, I stood up because I had to go to class but he had Lacrosse practice, I bent down and give him a kiss but I felt a tap on my butt I squealed and Jackson shot up and went to punch the guy who slapped my butt, but I stopped him and took him to the bathroom "Jackson calm down" I say and he takes deep breaths "How am I suppose to calm down he slapped your ass only I can do that" he says and I hold his face between my hands and make him face me "Jackson, forget about that guy, you can destroy him while you're playing Lacrosse" he sighs "I know but he shouldn't do that everyone knows...." he trails and I give him a weird look "knows what?" I say and let go of him, and he stays quiet "Jackson your not...." I trail off and his eyes widened as soon as he knew what I was on about "No no no, god no, I would never do that to you" he says and I sigh out of relief and I wait for him to continue "it's because I really really love you Y/n and everyone in the school knows, I was just afraid you would run away or that the school would've told you before me" he says and I and press my lips against his, we move in sync, and I pulled away "I love you too Jackson, now go show that guy what you're made of" I say and he chuckles and in the end the guy had a fractured shoulder.

Aiden: Aiden and I were in Coaches office ripping each other's clothes off, all of our panting and moaning I heard Aiden say "I love you so much" I sat up and stopped him "Wait did I hear you correctly?" I asked and he shrugs "I don't know what you're talking about" he says and I giggled "I love you too Aiden" I say truthfully and he smiles, then we get back to what we were doing.

(Sorry if that one was shit just having an off day)

Liam: Liam and I were practicing Lacrosse and as always I missed, I heard a chuckle coming from Liam "Shut up" I say and he walks up to me "Look all you gotta do is focus on the goal and you'll get it" he says and backs up, I take a deep breath and focus on it, I did a run up and shot it into the goalie, I screamed out of excitement "Good job babe!" Liam shouts, I run up to him and give him a hug "Jesus Christ I love you so much" I say but then shut up and let go of him, I look at him wide eyed and he's smiling "I love you too Y/n" he says and smashes his lips onto mine and we move in sync, we pulled away when we heard a whistle "Y/L/N, DUNBAR!!!, STOP SUCKING EACH OTHERS FACES AND GET BACK TO LACROSSE" Coach shouts, we laugh then get back to Lacrosse.

Brett: Brett and I were just hanging out because he finished Lacrosse practice and he decided to take me to a frozen yoghurt shop, I got a strawberry flavoured one and he got a vanilla one while I was walking, Brett shoved his yoghurt in my face, I squealed and started laughing hysterically"Brett you asshole" I say and throw my yoghurt at him, he doesn't stop laughing, but he comes up to me and wraps his arms around my neck "I love you" he says and I look up at him and smile "Really?" I asked and he kisses me passionately "Of course I do, I hope you love me?" He says unsure, I giggle then kiss him passionately this time "Yes I do love you" we both heard "Aaww's" I look over and see Mason and Hayden looking at us like we were in a movie and Liam didn't look happy at all.

Garrett: Garrett and I were arguing because he told me that he is a professional assassin working with Violet and my reaction was "What the fuck?!!!" I shouted and he makes a face that says 'I know please don't kill me' I stood there with my hands on my hips "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked obviously feeling upset that he kept this from me "I was scared of losing you" he says while looking down, I walk up to him and hug him "Garrett if you're an assassin it doesn't mean that you'll lose me, I mean I'm pretty shocked but I really do love you" I shut up after what I have just said "You love me?" He asked obviously shocked and I nodded "If I didn't I would've ran away wouldn't I?" He nods "That's a point...Y/n I really do love you too and I really don't want to lose you and if anyone hurts you or.....kills you....I'd be out of mind, I really can't lose you" he says looking me dead straight in the eye, I rest both of my hands on the side of his face and kiss him, he kisses back and we move in sync, I pull away "You won't lose me, I promise you that, now let's go get some lunch" I say, we walk out hand in hand and have lunch.