You come back from the dead

Scott:
Scott's Pov

"Scott, it's time for school!" Mom shouts from downstairs, I groan then get up. After I was dressed I ran downstairs said my goodbyes then went to school. I saw Stiles at my locker waiting for me, I nod at him and grab my books for class. During class I could smell a familiar scent, and I knew that scent from anywhere, I got up from my seat then ran out to see if it was true, I run outside and saw y/n standing there smiling at me "Scott?!" Stiles shouted but as soon as he saw y/n his face was written with shock, I run up to y/n and spin her around in circles while hugging her, she giggles "I thought I lost you" I say then bring her closer "You could never lose me" she says softly, she pulls away from the hug and looks at Stiles, she opens her arms signalling for a hug and he does, it was now a group hug.

Stiles:

Stiles Pov

I was in my room, just laying in my bed when all of a sudden I heard banging on the front door, I quickly went downstairs and answered it to see Scott out of breath "Its-" Scott takes a big deep breath "Its-oh my god!" He says then takes another breath "Its what Scott?!" I asked impatient, he finally got his breathing steady "Its y/n" he says, I was about to close the door on him but what he said next caught my attention "She's alive" I open the door wide open and look at him in disbelief "She couldn't be, she's-she's dead, alright, she's gone" I was about to close the door but Scott stopped me "I can show you, she's at mine, pleas Stiles you gotta believe me" he says pleading, I sigh then quickly put on my shoes then got into my jeep and went to Scott's. When we arrived, Scott ran inside then upstairs, I followed, and once I was in the view I saw y/n sitting on Scott's bed, she looked at me and smiled, I felt a tear coming down my cheek "Is this a dream?" I asked myself "No Stiles, this is real" Scott says while smiling, I walk up to her and caressed her cheek, I take shaky breath and smile "Your here" I say shakily breathing, she smiles and nods "Yes I'm here Stiles" she says and I pull her close to me "I am so sorry, I never meant what I said, I'm so stupid, I love you so much" I say while kissing her forehead "Its okay Stiles, I love you too" she says and from that moment I am never going to let her out of my sight "How are you here though?" I asked and Scott interrupted "It was Theo, he brought her back but the thing is she's in Theo's pack now, you're lucky that I brought her here" I look at y/n and she looks down "I don't care that you're in Theo's pack, I'm just glad you're back" I say then kiss her, she kisses back then pulls away "I gotta go, otherwise Theo will be wondering where I am, I love you Stiles" she says then jumps out of the window, I look back at Scott "She's a werewolf now" he says and I shrug "I don't care, she's here that's all I care about now" I say then look outside to her running away.

Derek:

Derek's Pov

It's been ages ever since y/n has died I haven't gotten over her, she is my first love I'll never forget her. Now that Jennifer or Julia whatever her name is, she is the Darach "Derek!" I heard someone shout my name, I look to see who it was and it was Jennifer with....I don't believe it..."Y/n?" I asked "I know that you would do anything for her to be back or stay alive, so come with me or she dies again" Jennifer threatens, I get mad and my eyes changed into blue, I growled "Stay away from her!" I shout then run towards y/n but Jennifer uses her power to keep me away from her "It's either you come with me or..." She holds up a knife against y/n's throat "She dies, your choice Derek" she finishes "Derek, it's okay, you don't need to go with her, I'll be okay" y/n says and I shook my head "I'm not losing you again" I say and Jennifer takes the knife away from y/n, and she groans in annoyance and I go with Jennifer. While Jennifer was slamming me up against the wall (I don't know if it was a tank or wall, I can't remember) the Lunar eclipse was over, I push her off me then all of a sudden she has y/n with her and she uses mountain ash for a barrier to keep us away "Like I said Derek, either you or them!" Jennifer shouts angrily "Well I guess it's just gonna be them, and y/n" Jennifer was about to kill her, I was gonna try and run through the mountain ash but it was no use, Scott tried getting through the mountain ash "You've done this before, I didn't see you succeed the first time" Jennifer says, but Scott gets through it and breaks it, Jennifer and y/n fall to the ground, I run towards her and pull her close to me "I am so sorry, I will never let anyone touch you ever again" I say while stroking a piece strand of hair behind her ear, she nods then pulls me close. I look over and saw Deculion slash Jennifer's throat and the storm stopped, I look at y/n and I pull her in for a kiss and she gladly kisses back.