Brett Talbot Smut

A/N: This is requested for LouieJay240217
Hope you enjoy it!

Lou's Pov

I was at school watching my brother and my boyfriend Brett play lacrosse. I'm sitting next to Malia "Why isn't anyone scoring?" Malia asks and I look at her "Because, the ball keeps going to either the Cyclones or Devenford." I say while sighing. I heard the crowd say 'ohs' and 'ouch' I look at the field and saw Scott and Brett hunched over. I quickly get off the bleachers and run towards them "Hey, sweetheart get off the field!" I heard Finstock shout but I just flip him off and run up to Scott "Are you okay?" I asked and he just groans, I look at his leg and it looks all fudged up "Oh my God, Scott, your leg." I say worried, I look at Brett and he's holding onto his arm, I kneel beside him "Are you okay?" I asked and he nods "Yeah, I'm used to thus every day." He says while chuckling "Oh by the way, would you like to come over, once I heal?" He says only I can hear him say it and I nod "Of course, but first let's get you fixed up." I say helping him up. I look at Stiles and he helps up Scott "Don't worry I'll take him home." Stiles says and I smile at him "Thank you, I'll see you soon." I say to Stiles walking towards Brett's car. "Is your arm better?" I asked and he nods "Yeah, I'm all healed now." He says smiling "Alright let's go." I say going in hia car. He gets in the drivers seat.

*Skip to his house*

We walk inside his house "I'm just going to have a quick shower, help yourself to anything." He says and I smile "Oh good, because I am starving." I say while running my belly and he chuckles "You're so cute." He says and kisses me "Okay, go have a shower stinky." I say pushing him away and he smirks "Oh what? I smell do I?" He asks while raising his arms, making me smell his BEO, I push him away "Brett! Go shower." He laughs and runs upstairs to shower.

I'm sitting in his room just laying down. Brett comes out of his bathroom just in a towel. He smiles at me and I couldn't help but stare "You like what you see?" He asks in a smartass tone. I chuckled and walk up to him "As a matter of fact yes, yes I do like what I see." He smiles at what I said and pulls me in for a kiss. I pull away and guide him towards his bed "Baby, I'm not even dry. My bed is gonna get all wet." He complains "It's going to get wet anyway baby." I wink at him and lay down on the bed. He smiles and takes off his towel. He eyes me up and down "I think it's a little unfair that I'm naked and you're not." He says pouting and I stand up and I was about to take off my top, but he stops me "Slowly." He says in a raspy voice. I look him directly in the eyes and slowly taking off my top. He smirks at me and sits down watching my every slow movement. I slowly take off my bra and he exhales. He grabs me by the arm and pulls me down, I squeal in excitement. He gets on top of me "Are you sure about this?" He asks, caressing my face, I smile and nod "Yes, I'm sure." He smiles and kisses my lips, I kiss him back, but then he moves down to my neck and he found my sweet spot, I moan softly and I felt him smile.

He moves his hands down to my breast and he massages them. He moves down towards my stomach, leaving wet kisses. He stops below my belly button and looks up at me. He unbuttons my jeans and slowly takes them off along with my underwear. He parts my legs and starts leaving kisses along my thigh. He looks at me "Just gonna make sure you're ready, okay baby?" He warns me and I nod "Just please do something, Brett." I say eager to have him. He smiles and runs his fingers up along my folds, I gasp "So wet for me, baby." He inserts one finger in and I gasp. I move my hips towards his finger. His other hand holds my hips down. He puts his lips on my clit and moves his finger in a fast pace. I bring my hands to his hair and pull on his hair lightly, he moans. He adds another finger, I feel like I'm about to cum "Brett. I'm cumming." I say breathing heavily, but he stops. I whine "Don't worry. You'll get to cum." He says.

He lines himself up and looks at me "Now, looks this is going to hurt, if it's hurts too much, just tell me and I'll stop, okay?" He says making sure I'm still okay with it "It's okay, just go." I say giving him permission. He nods and slowly pushes in and jesus Christ, it bloody hurts. I put my hands on his back and scratch him. He groans, a small tear escapes my eye, he notices "I can stop." He says stopping and I shook my head "No, no, keep going." He nods and moves. For awhile it's still painful, but then it's replaced with pleasure. "Go faster." He looks at me and nods, he moves his hips faster. I dig my nails into his skin. I moan really loud, he puts his hand over my mouth "Baby, I need you to be quiet." He whispers in my ear and I nod. He starts going harder and even more faster. I felt the weird sensation in my stomach "I-I-Im cl-close." I stutter from the pleasure "Hold it baby." He grunts. After a few thrust he finally manages says "Okay, let go." I was about to cum but someone came bursting through the door "Lou! There's something I need t-".
Brett gets off of me and I look to see who it is and it was my brother Scott! "Ohhh boy." I say and Brett brings the blanket covering me up. Satomi walks in and looks at us in pure shock "Oh no..." She says under her breath. "What the hell!! Were you just banging my sister!?" Scott yells in anger. "It's bound to happen." Brett says and that just makes Scott even more angry, he glows his eyes and Brett does as well "Hey guys!!" I shout and they look at me "Unless you wanna fight, which I sure as hell won't let that happen. I don't want to be naked." I say to them. Scott storms outside and Satomi looks at us "I'm just gonna pretend that this never happened." She walks out, closing the door and I look at Brett and he looks at me, we start laughing "You know, you never got to cum. Would you like too?" He asks smirking "No!!! Not again!!" We heard Scott shouting outside. Brett sighs "Alright, maybe next time, and I promise I'll lock the door." Brett says kissing my forehead. "There won't be a next time!!" We heard Scott yell "Oh shut up Scott!!" I shout and he doesn't yell back "No where were we?" I ask smirking and he gets on top of me and I giggle.

"I said no next time!" We heard Scott yell, but we just ignore him.