When You're On Your Period Part 2

Aiden: Aiden and I were just chilling on the couch, Aiden started kissing me and I kissed back, his hand was reaching down at the zipper of my pants but I stop him "Babe, I'm on my period" I say slightly embarrassed and look down, Aiden places his index finger under my chin and makes me face him "It's okay, I thought I could smell blood, that's why me being the best boyfriend I am, I got you these" he says and grabs a bag full of junk food and soft drinks, I smile, I look through the bag and frown "You didn't get a heat pack?" I asked looking at him and he gives me a smug look "You don't need a heat pack, I'm your heat pack, now get over here" he says opening his arms signalling me to cuddle him and I do, he rests his hand on the lower part of my stomach, I felt a cramp coming up and this one was painful, but the pain was gone, I look at Aiden's hands and he was taking the pain away, he takes a deep breath, I hold onto his hand "Aiden you can stop it's better" I say and he does, he breathes out like he's been holding his breath "Jesus Christ, how do you put up with those, they hurt" he says and I chuckled, taking some chocolate "Its just life, plus you should've gotten a heat pack because these cramps I have are like hell" I say eating some sour patch kids and he chuckles "I heal, and plus I don't mind, I hate seeing my girlfriend in pain" he says and kisses my forehead, I smile and we continue to watch the movie and eat junk food.

Liam: Liam and I were just hanging out in the living room, we had the house to ourselves because mum was out at work and she had a late night shift and wouldn't be back until morning, she said I could invite Liam over just no funny business. We were just playing games on the Xbox, I needed sneeze real bad and so I do but something didn't feel right and that's when I knew, I have my period "Babe you alright? You look like you've seen a ghost" Liam says and I nod "Yep I'll be back" I say standing up but Liam stopped me "Oh my god! Babe you're bleeding!! Did you sit on a broken glass or something?!!" Liam asked obviously scared and confused as to why I was bleeding "No I didn't sit on broken glass, I'm on my period" I say, then I started freaking out "Did I get it on the couch?!" I asked then looked at the couch, and their was nothing there, I sighed out of relief "I'll be back, continue playing" I say and quickly went upstairs, I quickly changed and did my business, and went back downstairs to see Liam gone, I made a confused face then Liam barged in from the front door, with 4 bags "My god that was hell, I didn't know if you needed anymore stuff and all these girls were giggling at me and some ladies were giving me weird looks so I panicked and got basically everything, and some junk food and drinks, speaking of drinks, I need one, oh and I also got pizza, I gotta tell you....are their birds in your house and you're blurry, I'm gonna faint" Liam falls to the ground, I run to him "Liam?! Wake up babe" I say and I felt his pulse and it was beating really fast, he must've ran...well of course he ran because we don't have a car "Oh my god, Liam" I say disappointed, I mean I'm grateful that he did this but Jesus Christ wait until he at least has a car, I quickly sat him up and quickly grabbed a face wash because he was burning up, I made sure the face wash was cold and I dabbed it on his face for a little bit, I opened his mouth a little so he could breathe a little bit better "This is so not how I expected to have a night with you" I say to myself and suddenly some painful cramps started acting up, I groan in pain "Oh screw it!" I shout to myself and raised my hand up "Sorry Liam" I say and slapped him and he jolted awake "Why'd you slap me?" He asked obviously shocked "I had to, you weren't waking up, come on lay down" I say and he shook his head "No, you go lay down, I'll get some stuff ready" he says and jolts up, I sigh then do as he says. After a couple of minutes he comes back with a bowl full of popcorn, another bowl of junk food, he puts them on the table and went back to the kitchen, he came back with a heat pack and drinks, he sat down and pulled me into his arms and we continued to eat and play games "I love you" he says and kisses my forehead, I smile "I love you too" I say.

(Sorry about the length)

Brett: Brett and I were chilling in my room and since I got my period yesterday, I've been having really bad cramps and today they've gotten worse, I tried to ignore them but this one cramp set me off edge it even made me cry "Babe are you okay?" Brett asked and I nod "Yep I'm okay" I say wiping away the tear then groaned in pain, Brett got up and started pacing around the room "Oh my god are you dying?!" Brett asked in a scared tone, he started to panic "No, I'm fine I'm-ohh my stomach!" I shout as another painful cramp happened "You're having a contraction!!" He shouted, he was about to run downstairs but tripped, but he continued running downstairs, he came back up dialing on the home phone "Hello?!" He says through the phone "Yeah, my girlfriend is having problems with her stomach, I don't know what to do!!" He shouts into the phone, I groan in frustration and grabbed a newspaper that mum gave me for a read which I thought was weird because I don't read newspapers, when I grabbed the newspaper I threw it at Brett and I got him on the head "Ow!" He looks at me shocked "I am not dying, I'm on my period!" I say and he looks at the phone then back at me, he brings the phone up to his ear ".....bye...." He hangs up and walks up to me, he rests his hand on my stomach, I looked at his hands and his veins were dark which means he was taking away my pain, I look back up at him and he looked like he was pain, I caress his face in my hands "Babe, you can stop, I'm feeling better" I reassure him and he stops "I'll be right back, go take a warm bath or shower and I'll be back in 10 minutes" he says, I was about to respond to him but he kisses me then runs outside, I stand here for a minute then started to have a warm shower just like Brett said. After 15 minutes I got out, got dressed and went into my room, and saw Brett laying on my bed, he had mine and his favorite kind of junk food, drinks, pizza, movies, ice cream, and he even brought cake, I smile "I also got you, some more of those things you girls need for your uh, yeah, and also I got you a heat pack" he says holding up the heat pack, I giggled, he smiles and opens up the blankets signalling me to join him and I do "I put on a horror movie first" he says and I nod, he kisses my forehead "Thank you Brett, I love you" I say, I look up at him and kiss him, he kisses back, I pull away "I love you too y/n" he says then we started to watch the movie.

Garrett: Garrett and I were at his house, we were playing video games, while we were playing, a really painful cramp came and I groaned "You alright babe?" Garrett asked pausing the game and I shook my head, I ran upstairs to the bathroom and checked for some pads (They live together since they're both orphans)
"Shit" I mentally facepalm because their was no more pads, I heard knocking on the door "Babe are you okay? Do you need any help?" Garrett asked "Uhh their is one thing you could help with" I say "Sure, what do you need?" He asked and I smile to myself "Can you please get more pads from the store?" I asked "Are you serious? Last time I did that, girls were laughing at me, and women gave me glares, I am not going through that again" Garrett complains "Would you rather your girlfriend bleeding on the sheets for a week?" I asked knowing that I would win this little argument, I heard Garrett sigh "Alright, but if I so get laughed or glared at, I'm making you wear a flannel to wrap around your waist and make you get them, deal?" He says and I chuckled "Just please go get some, I love you" I say "I love you too" he says then I heard the front door shut, I decided to take a bath because I want to be refreshed. After 20 minutes I got out of the bath and wrapped the towel around me, Garrett barged in, I shrieked "I am definitely not doing that anymore" Garrett exclaimed while running a hand through his hair, I laughed, he glares at me playfully "Oh you think this is funny?, try having girls laugh at you, and random ladies asking you if you need any help, or-ohh this one is my favorite one, this lady came up and asked me if I'm having any problems and by that she thought I was actually planning on being a girl! I told her you were on your period! Y/n I am not doing that ever again" he exclaimed "Also, I couldn't remember which one you usually get so I basically got one of each" he says then blows out a breath of air, I couldn't stop laughing, he looks at me trying to keep on a serious but he started laughing "Oh my god, okay I won't make you go anymore" I say taking a breath from laughing too much "Thank god" he looks up and prays, I giggled "Now get out so I can get dressed" I say and softly shove him out and closed the door.
After I got dressed I went downstairs to see Garrett putting a movie on, he looks at me and smiles "Oh I also got us some food and drinks" he says I look at what he got and he got basically our favorite type of junk food, drinks, ice cream, pizza, and he also got some sweets, I smile, then ran up to him and kiss him, he smiles into the kiss, I pull away "I know I'm the best" he says and I giggled "I love you" he says while looking me in the eyes, I smile "I love you too" I say also looking him in the eyes "alright let's watch this movie and eat junk food, also your heat pack should be done, go and lie down, I'll join you in a sec" he walks off into the kitchen and I lay down started digging into the pizza, Garrett came back with the heat pack, I took it and Garrett joined me, he wrapped his arms around me and we started watching the movie.