Stupid Reason Part 2 - Scott McCall

Again this is requested by @liaruberteen hopefully you like this one!

1 Week Later

Scott's Pov

It's been a week since, I've had that argument with Ali, and I really regret what I said. I've been trying to find her at school. I would walk up to her house but Liam would always be there protecting her... That should be me. I should be protecting her.

I'm running in the hallway and I bumped into someone. We both fall to the ground. We both groan in pain "Jesus Christ. What is wrong with you?" The person said, I looked to see who it was and it was Liam "Liam!" I shout with relief, because he might know where Ali is "What?" He asked standing up and I stand up as well "Where's Ali?" I asked, he sighs "I don't think, she wants to see you." Liam says and I groan in frustration "Well today, she's going to see me. I'm going to apologize and tell her..." I trail off "Tell her what?" Liam asked "Tell her, I love her." I say smiling and Liam smiles "She's in the library. Go and get her Alpha." He says patting me on the back. I start running to library and while I'm running, I was thinking of a million ways to say sorry.

Ali's Pov

I was in the library doing my schoolwork. While I was doing that, Hayden sat next to me, I look at her and smile, she smiles back "Hey. How's everything going?" She asked and yes she knows everything about what happened, I told her as well "Everything's going good." Which I'm hoping she meant my day "I meant, Scott." She says and I sigh "I don't want to talk about it." I say looking at the scar he left on my arm.

Hayden noticed that I was looking at my arm "You know, I feel like, something good is going to happen." She says smiling and that's not her normal smile, it's more like a mischievous smile "What??" I asked curiously. She was about to reply but the library door bursts open. We all looked to see who it was and it was Scott. He searched the library for me. It took him a couple of seconds but he found me. Hayden looked at me smiling while Scott was walking towards me "That's what." She says standing up and walking away from the table to some other people.

I look at Scott and he's standing right in front of me "Ali. I'm sorry for what I said last week. There's not been one day that I haven't missed you. To be honest.... I'm gonna just stand here." He says getting up on the table "I love you Ali! I'll even shout it to the whole world, if you want me too." He says opening his arms gesturing the everyone in the library "What are you doing? Get down!" I whisper shout and he shook his head "No. I'm gonna be a man. I was wrong for saying what I said. And I feel like a complete idiot for leaving you." He says looking down at me and I smile "I'm sorry too." I say looking up at him and he shook his head "Don't apologize. I'm sorry for hanging out with Kira and paying more attention to her, than I didn't pay attention to my girlfriend. Well hoping you still are my girlfriend?" He says with hope. I stand up on the table and pull him in for a kiss. He pulls away smiling "Does that answer?" I asked while smiling and he nods, and pulls me in for another kiss. I gladly kiss back, I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my neck. We heard a few 'Awwh's' and 'How Sweet'. We heard clapping, Scott and I pulled away to see who it was and it was Liam and Hayden that were clapping, they were also jumping out of happiness. I shook my head while laughing, then looked at Scott "Why did you do that?" I asked in a soft tone "Because I love you." He says softly. I smile, and caress his face while resting my forehead against his forehead "I love you." He smiles and holds onto me tight and kisses me on the forehead.

Awwwwwh wasn't that sweet!!!!

I actually liked that one... Hopefully you do too.