He Apologizes - Isaac Lahey

Part 2 of Isaac calling you fat.

Y/n's Pov

I ran into Derek's loft completely breathless. I still can't believe that Isaac called me fat, he knows that calling me fat is my biggest insecurity.

"Y/n?" I heard Derek, I look at him and wave "Hi." I say panting "What happened?" I shook my head "Nothing, I'm fine." I shrug him off "You're lying." Derek says and I sigh "It's Isaac isn't it?" I look at him "How'd you-" "I can smell his anxiety popping up, so I'm guessing he did something." He interrupts me "Yeah, he did. I'll explain it later, I gotta go." I was about to run off but the door opened "Y/n! Please I'm really sorry about what I said." Isaac says walking up to me, I step back "I gotta go. See you later Derek." He nods at me and I walk outside. I heard Isaac's footsteps
"Y/n, just please let me talk." I turn around and look at him "I'm really sorry about what I said, and I'm really sorry that I called you fat! I never meant it." I scoff "Then why'd you say it?" I ask "I only said it to push you, but I can see what I said, has hurt you." He says "Yeah no kidding." He sighs "Y/n, I love you, please don't leave me." He says resting his hands on my arms, I stay silent "Okay, how about this, you go home and take a warm shower, I'll be over at your house at 6pm." He says I look at my watch and it's 4:35pm. I sigh "Alright, but it better be worth it." I say pointing my finger at him and he smiles "Yes, it'll be worth it, I promise, now go." He says and I start running back home.

Once I got home, I ran upstairs and into my bathroom. I did my business and started to think on what to wear, my phone beeped and it was a text from Isaac as if he read my mind

Isaac: Just wear something comfortable, we aren't going anywhere special.
But I promise you, it will be a special night xx

Well, I guess I'm gonna just get dressed in sweat pants and a crop hoodie I put on my grey Nike sweat pants and a tie dye crop hoodie. I tie my hair up in a messy bun, but made sure it looked a little neat. I heard someone knocking on the door, I run downstairs and opened the door to see Isaac standing there with flowers, pizza, and a bag. He looked at me and smiled "Hi." I smiled at him "Hey, come on in." I say and he walks in "I got you, your favourite pizza, and chocolate, drinks and other snacks, also brought a couple of movies." He says, I smile at him and kiss his cheek "Thanks Isaac, let's go get some popcorn ready and watch.... The Notebook?" I look up at him and he looks at me confused "What?" He asks "I don't feel like crying, let's watch, ah Pocahontas!" Isaac chuckles "You're so adorable." He says and I blush "Well I'll go put this popcorn in the microwave and you put on the movie.

After all that, we we're watching Pocahontas and snuggled up on the couch, Isaac was into the movie, that he didn't even notice me staring at him, his beautiful features, his eyes, definitely his eyebrows. I like his eyebrows, his smile.
"Isaac." I whispered and he looked at me "What?" He whispered back "I love you." I say and he smiles widely and pulls me in for a kiss "Does that mean I'm forgiven?" He asks and I nod. I pull him in for one more kiss and he tickles, I start laughing and he laughs with me.
Isaac did promise me it was going to be special.

(Sorry that it was short, and sorry that I haven't been updating lately, been losing track all of a sudden, but hope you guys liked this one.)