Lydia Martin 1-10

How You Meet: I was new at school, so I didn't know where I was going "Are you lost?" A girl asked, I look at her and she has green eyes, strawberry blonde hair, and she's 5"3, I smile at her "Uhh I guess you could say that" I chuckled nervously and she chuckles "Come on I'll show you around, I'm Lydia Martin by the way, what's your name?" She asks, walking me around the school "I'm Y/F/N" (Your full name)

The First 'I Love You': Lydia and I were hanging out in the ice ring, skating around, she was teaching me how to skate because I was horrible, she kept on guiding me "You got it y/n, you got it!" She says excitedly, but I fall over and grunt "Arggh" she groans in frustration "Hey I'm horrible at this, I told you" I say standing up and she rolls her eyes and holds my hands "You'll get there, okay" she says, I look at her and her eyes are focused on the ground, she wipes the ice and screams, I hold onto her and she was crying onto my shoulder "Hey its okay, I've got you" I sooth her and she holds onto me tightly "Please, don't let him get me!" She cries and I hold onto her tighter "I won't, I promise I won't let him get to you" I say into her hair "I love you y/n" she says softly and I smile "I love you too" I say and kiss her head.

Who Are You Related To: Derek Hale and Cora Hale, Derek and Cora know that you'll be happy with Lydia, plus they think she comes in handy when it comes to fashion....but other than that, they're glad that you are happy.

When She's Jealous: When Lydia is jealous its like the end of the world for her, she would basically give the person who is talking to you the cold shoulder and basically try to tell them to piss off.

You Die In Her Arms: Lydia was with Stiles, Scott and Kira, I was with Derek and the twins, we were fighting the Oni's, Chris and Isaac showed up and Chris shot an arrow at one of them but he completely dodged it "Get the arrow it's the last one" Chris says, I look at it and go after the arrow, and stab the Oni but the Oni also stabbed me pretty deep in the chest, I pull it out and heard a scream "Lydia" I softly whisper. I was about to fall but someone caught me, I look to see who it was and it was Lydia "I've got you" she says softly placing me on the ground but also holding onto me "Lydia, I love you so much, please don't forget me" I say caressing her cheek and wiped a tear away "I won't" she says and kisses my forehead, I smile then I knew that once everything was pitch black, I knew that I was gone.

How She's Doing After Your Death: Lydia isn't herself anymore, she doesn't talk much, she would basically keep up with her homework, sometimes she screams whenever your death replays in her head, she blames herself that she didn't even realise that you were going to die, she wants to keep on practicing her banshee skills but sometimes she'll just give up. Stiles would support her all the way.

You Come Back From The Dead:

Lydia's Pov

It's been a few years ever since Y/n's and Allison's death has happened and I've been missing y/n like crazy. I was cut off from my thoughts when Stiles. barged in and grabbed my hand and dragged me outside "Stiles, what's going on?" I asked but he didn't answer once he shoved me into his Jeep. He took me into the woods and I saw y/n standing near the Nemeton "y/n" I softly whisper and she looks at me with glowing yellow eyes "Lydia?" She asks confused and I run up to her, and hug her tightly "My god, it really is you" I say and kiss her cheek "I'm back, I'll never leave you ever again" she says and I cry softly and I wouldn't let go of her.

When You're On Your Period: Lydia knows when I'm on my period, she would basically bring every single junk food/drinks, she would also bring cake, but the one thing she will always bring is The Notebook, I don't really mind though, because if Lydia wants to watch then, she wants to watch it, I ain't gonna go against her on that, she will basically win anyways.

What Turns Her On: She gets turned on when you grope her butt.

What Turns You On: She turns you on just by slightly pulling on your hair and biting your lip during a make out session.