Malia Hale 1-10

How You Meet: I was just walking around in school minding my own business when suddenly someone bumped into me and my god whoever they were they were strong as. I thought that I was going to fall on my butt, but (A/N: hahaha butt but....sorry)
Someone caught me"I am so sorry" a voice says and it was a girl that I have never seen before "It's okay, I'm guessing you're new here" I say and she nods "I just want to catch up on whatever I missed, which was 8 years ago" she says while nodding and I nod while looking at her weirdly "Uhm okay, what class do you have?" I asked "I have Math" she rolls her eyes "I'm taking that you're not a big fan of maths?" I asked and she shrugs "I don't get the point in it" she says and I chuckled "Well it's basically good for adding up money, or measurements, basically everything, I'll help you with your homework as well" I volunteer and she smiles "That would be helpful" she says and I nod while sitting next to her in Math class, and helping her with any questions she's stuck on.

The First 'I Love You': Ever since I found out that Malia is a werecyote, I have chains that will be able to hold her in place on the full moon tonight. So right now I'm in the basement with her, and I can tell she's really struggling with it "Y/n please go, I don't want to hurt you" Malia breathes heavily and I step forward "No you won't, I don't think you're gonna hurt me one bit, I believe in you Malia, you can do this" I support her and she tries and breaks free "No y/n please go, I love you too much to hurt you" she says looking at me and I smile and caress her cheek and then I move them down to the chains and break her free "I'm letting you go because I love you too" I say meaning it, she grips onto my shoulders way too tight, she breathes heavily, and then looks up at me, and she's back to her "You did it" I smile and she smiles "We did it" she corrects me and I chuckled then pull her in for a hug.

When She's Jealous: Malia will often glow her eyes and growl, she doesn't care what people think, whoever is talking or flirting with you, she would show who you belong too.

Who Are You Related To: You're related to Kira Yukimura, yep you're a Yukimura, Kira was so happy to hear about you dating Malia

You Die In Her Arms: Malia was in my basement because she still control herself on the full moon, it takes practice for her to calm down. I walk down in the basement and saw that Malia wasn't there, I sigh out of frustration "Shit, Malia!?" I ask and heard my voice echo. I look around then all of a sudden I was tackled to the ground, I look to see who it was and it was Malia "Malia! You can control this!" I exclaim and she growls, then cuts my arm with her claws "Malia!! Remember what you said, you said you love me too much to hurt me!" I exclaim but it seems that she doesn't listen because the next thing I know I felt her claws go deeply into my stomach, I groan in pain and gasp, I look at Malia and her eyes go back to her normal brown ones, she just realised what she has done "Y/n, I'm so sorry!" She says taking a shakily breath and I felt a tear roll down, she wipes it "I love you Malia" I say softly then I close my eyes and took my last breath.

(A/N: Sorry if that was a crappy one)

How She Is Doing After Your Death:
Malia wishes that she could go back to the past and controlled what she had done, she misses you a lot, every time a full moon comes up she controls herself, she still thinks of you and you're still her anchor, always has been, always will be.

You Come Back From The Dead:

Malia's Pov

I was in the basement thinking and looking at the claw marks that I made, I sigh and turned around, I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. I took a deep breath in and I can still smell y/n's scent around here. While I was just sitting here I heard something upstairs, I look up and quietly walk upstairs to see what was making the noise. It turned out that it's coming from y/n and I room, I opened the door and see y/n sitting on the end of the bed, she turns to look at me and smiles, she glowed her eyes "Hey" she says and I pull her into a hug "I missed you so much, I am so sorry for killing you, I promise that I will never ever hurt you again" I say holding onto her tightly and I could feel her smile "I love you Malia" she whispers in my ear and I smile "I love you too y/n" I kiss her cheek and to be honest I didn't want to let go.

When You're On Your Period: Malia will be able to smell it and she would ask Lydia for some help since she doesn't know what it is. After Lydia told her that you were on your period, Lydia explained to her what she should get and Malia did it straight away. She came over to your house and watch your favorite movies with you, and eat junk food, she would also take away the pain.

What Turns Her On: You turn her on by being dominant sometimes, she loves it, sometimes she would be competitive and mostly she wins

What Turns You On: She turns you on by being aggressive too much, you love it and it drives you crazy.