When You're On Your Period

Scott: I was laying in bed, then all of a sudden I got bad cramps, I groaned and thought I must have my period, I quickly message Scott

Me: Hey Scott, don't think I'll be able to make it today, I don't feel very well

I put away my phone and felt another cramp coming up "Oh my lord!!" I shout holding onto my stomach, I felt my phone ringing and I answered
"What??!" I shout "Whoa, Lydia said she knew why you weren't coming to school and I am walking up to your bedroom door right about now" Scott said and he hung up, then Scott just walked into my room with a bag full of stuff "I got you your favorite drink, ice cream, chocolate and also pizza is downstairs with the movies, and I'll go heat up this heat pack for you" Scott says handing me, my favorite stuff and I smile "Aww you're the best Scott" I say and he blushes.

Stiles: I kept on tossing and turning in bed because of these bloody cramps, I stand up and went to bathroom to change, and I came back out and Stiles was in my room, I press my back up against the wall "Uhh what are you doing here?" I asked nervously and he makes a weird face "What do you mean what am I doing here? I'm here because my girlfriend didn't show up at school today" Stiles rambled "And why is their a red stain on you bed? Are you bleeding?! Did you sit on a nail!! Oh my god!" Stiles got up and dialed a number on his phone "Hello, 911! My girlfriend is bleeding out of her vagina!!" Stiles shouts into the phone "Why are you laughing at me?" Stiles asked obviously scared, I walk up to him "Stiles! I'm oka-arggh my stomach!" I groan in pain because another cramp came up "Oh my god! Please get here!!" Stiles shouted in the phone again "Stiles give me the phone!" I shout and snatched the phone off of him "Hello?" I said into the phone "Y/n what the hell is going on?" Sheriff Stilinski asked and I chuckled nervously "Sorry for disturbing you, Sheriff Stilinski, it won't happen again" I hung up the phone and looked at Stiles "I'm on my period Stiles!" I shout and his mouth forms a shape of an 'o' "Yeah oh" I say and sat back down "Look, how about you go have a long warm bath or shower and I'll be back in 10 minutes" Stiles says running out the door and then I heard the front door shut, I sighed then decided to have a long warm shower, just like Stiles said. After half an hour of thinking of what Stiles is doing I hopped out of the shower and got dressed into some shorts and a loose shirt, I got out of my bathroom and saw Stiles sitting on my bed and I think Stiles must've changed the sheets, but the most thing that caught my attention was that Stiles got my favorite drink, chocolate, ice cream, and pizza, I look at Stiles because he has something in his hand, he has a couple of my favorite horror movies, romantic and comedy ones too, he also has a heat pack warmed up, I smile and give him a kiss "You're the best, Stiles" I say taking the heat pack and drinking my favorite drink, he put on the romantic movie on first then last was the horror ones, I gotta say this it was the best day ever.

Derek: I heard someone barging into my room "Y/n come on, let's go for some training" Derek says and I groan "Noo" I mumble pulling the covers closer to me, I didn't want to go because I just got on my period yesterday "Y/n why do you smell like blood? Are you hurt!!" Derek shouts in worry, he yanks the blanket "Derek!! I'm on my period!!" I shout putting the blankets back on me "Ohhh, hang on I'll be right back" he says. After 15 minutes he was back and he had some junk food and movies also a heat pack "I'll put in The Best Of Me on first" he says then the movie started to play "I love you Der" I say and kiss him, he kisses back but I pull away and peck him on the lips and we continued to watch the movie.

Isaac: I was in the kitchen cooking myself some pizza then all of a sudden cramps started to act up and I groan "Babe, is everything alright?" Isaac asked coming out of the living into the kitchen "I smell blood, are you hurt!?" Isaac asked and started running up to me checking me if I had any cuts and I groaned as another cramp popped up "No, I have my period, hang on I'll be right back" I said running up to the bathroom looking for any pads "Uhhh, Isaac!" I shout for him and I heard knocking on the door "Are you okay?" Isaac asked and I sigh then groaned in pain "Do you mind going to the store and grabbing me some pads?" I asked and he sighed "Alright, I'll be back in 10 minutes, have a warm shower" he says then I heard the front door shut. After 10 minutes I got out of the shower, I wrapped the towel around me and Isaac burst into the bathroom, I squealed "Isaac!, I could've been on the toilet!" I shout and he rolls his eyes "I am never doing that again, all the girls looking at me weirdly, I freaked out and I got two of each just in case, and also there are some stuff downstairs that I brought for us to watch movies with" he says running his hand through his hair and kisses me on the cheek, he walks out and closes the door "I love you!" I say after he closes the door "I love you too!" He shouts back. After getting changed we had some junk food/drinks while watching twilight.....Don't judge us.

Jackson: I was with Jackson in the living room, we were watching The Notebook, I kept on getting cramps, I groan because a really bad cramp came up "Babe are you alright?" Jackson asked and I shook my head as another cramp came up "Oh god, you're on your period aren't you?" Jackson asked in a scared tone and I nod "Uh...uhhh..." Jackson didn't know what to say "Stop saying uhh, and just ow!" I couldn't finish my sentence because these cramps kept on coming like a waterfall "I'm gonna heat up a heat pack for you! Just, just stay here!!" Jackson runs into the kitchen while heating up the heat pack. After a couple of minutes of in agonizing pain, Jackson came back with the heat pack, he rests the heat pack on the lower part of my stomach and I sigh of relief "I'll take that as a good sign?" Jackson asked and I nod, he smiles and runs his hand through his hair and sighs of relief as well "Hang on I'll be right back, I bought us some junk food for us to eat while watching The Notebook" he says walking off then came back with junk food and my favorite drink along with his favorite drink, I smile "Thanks babe, you're the best" I say and give him a quick passionate kiss, and we continue to watch The Notebook.