You die in his arms part 2

Isaac: Isaac was fighting off the Oni's and I looked at my Chinese ring daggers and they were silver, I look up then threw it at the Oni's, that was fighting Issac, he looked then grabbed the dagger out of his chest then suddenly turned into a yellow light and vanished, I smiled "Y/n!!!!" Issac shouted, I was about to turn around but I felt something sharp go straight through my back and stomach, I gasped "Noooo!!!" He shouts in pain, I fall to my knees, I was about to fall to the ground but Issac caught me, I had a tiny bit of blood coming out of my mouth "Is she safe? Is Lydia safe?" I asked and he nods "Yeah?" He puts his hand on where the wound was but he looked confused "Y/n I can't take your pain" he says then looks at me with tears in his eyes "That's because it doesn't hurt" I say softly and he sobs softly "Y/n no please don't do this to me, I need you" he says, then caresses my cheek "Hey it's okay, it's okay, I'm in the arms of my first love and the only one that I will always love, I'm so glad I met you Issac" I say and whip away his tears "I love you Issac Lahey, I will always love you" those were my last words then I was gone.

Isaac's Pov

I sob uncontrollably, I brought her close to me and made her wrap her arms around me, but they kept unwrapping and I got frustrated "Y/n you're not gone, you're here with me, come on wake up, I can't lose you!" I sob, I felt a hand on my shoulder, I look up and saw Scott with a sad look on his face "She's gone, isn't she?" I asked and he nods, I shook my head not believing it "Issac come on" he says but I shrug him off and still hold onto y/n "She's not gone, she's not gone" I repeat over and over again, but eventually I knew that she is gone.

Jackson: Jackson and I had a huge argument it was about him moving to London and of course I was against it because that meant he was leaving me, I was driving home. I walked inside and saw someone and that someone was Gerard, great..."What are you doing here?" I asked through gritted teeth and he smiled with the black blood pouring out "I want them to feel the same pain I'm feeling" after he said that I felt something sharp hit my stomach, I gasped and fell to the floor holding onto my stomach and saw Gerard leave.

Jackson's Pov

I was driving to y/n's house to check up on her and also to tell her I'm sorry. I was about to knock on the door until I smelt blood and it was y/n's blood, I barged through the door and saw y/n on the floor holding onto her stomach, I ran to her side and sat her up, I grabbed out my phone but she stopped me "Gerard" she says softly, I start to tear up "Please don't leave me, I'm sorry" I say while sobbing "It's okay, just promise me you'll find someone but will still remember me" she says, then she caresses my cheek wiping away the tears as well "I'm gonna get help, just don't leave me, I love you please don't leave me" she shushes me "Just promise me" she says and I nod and a tear fell on her cheek, she smiles "Also get that son of a bitch Gerard" I chuckled softly and hold onto her tightly "I will, I love you babe" I say and she smiles "I love you too" then her eyes closed and I knew that she was gone, I sob uncontrollably, but then I look up and my eyes turn blue, then I roared, I continued to sob until I couldn't, I heard someone burst through the doors and it was Scott, I look at him with tears in my eyes "She's gone, I can't believe she's gone" I say softly and Scott puts a hand on my shoulder comforting me "I know but she'll always be here" he says and points at my heart.

Aiden: I was running away from some alpha's but only to be bitten by one, I saw Aiden and Ethan come running up to me and hid me in a coyote den, I started coughing up blood but it was black, I thought I was suppose to change but I guess my body rejected it "Y/n please you gotta stay strong, please don't leave me" Aiden says while stroking my hair and I groan in pain, but all of a sudden the pain was going and I knew Aiden was taking my pain away, but the pain came back "Aiden, I'm going to die..." Aiden shook his head "No you're not, you're not going to die, I'm not gonna let that happen" he says and I caress his cheek and wipe away a tear that was falling down, I start groaning softly in pain "I can't, I can't take it anymore" I say in agonizing pain, but Aiden was taking it away, I look at Ethan "Please look after him" I say softly and he nods looking at me with sad eyes "I'll miss you, you're like a sister to me" he says, I smile and hold onto his hand and then I look at Aiden "Please, please" I plead him, and he pulls me close to him "I love you" he whispers "I love you too" I whisper back then I felt my spine being crushed, I screamed in pain but then I was surrounded by darkness.

Aiden's Pov

After what I did I screamed in pain because I just killed my love, I look at Ethan and my eyes turn blue "Don't worry bro, she's not gone, she'll never be gone, she'll always be here, in our hearts" Ethan says and I start to cry because even though she'll always be in my heart but she won't be here.

Liam: Liam and I were running away from the Ghost Riders, because they're going to take me. We're running around in the hospital with Theo, as I was about to turn a corner I bumped into a hard figure and I fall to the floor, I look up and saw Mr. Douglas, he smirked at me and changed into his wolf form "Y/n!!!" I look behind me and saw Liam, he roared and was charging at Mr. Douglas, I stand up trying to run away from him, but Mr. Douglas grabbed me and held his claws to my throat "No!!!" Liam roared "I love you." I croak my last words, before Mr. Douglas slashed my throat, I fell to the floor and the last thing I saw was Liam running straight towards me.

Brett: Brett and I were helping the others fight the dread doctors, after we were done because they left succeeding to get Hayden, I saw Brett with the others, he looked over at me then looked scared "y/n run!!!" He shouts, I looked behind me then saw the dread doctors and they injected me with the same stuff that they injected with Hayden, I screamed in terror, the dread doctor pulled out the needle and I fell to my knees, but before I could fall to the floor Brett caught me "You're okay, don't worry I'll get Satomi to help you, just please don't leave me" he says starting to tear up "It's okay, it's perfect, because I'm in the arms of my first love, I love Brett Talbot" I softly say and he starts crying, I wipe away his tear then fall into darkness.

Brett's Pov

When y/n died I didn't believe it, I just thought that she was sleeping, I brought her closer to me and made her arm wrap around me but it kept falling off, I continue to sob uncontrollably, and grip onto her tight "Brett we gotta go" I heard Liam say "No!!" I growled "I'm not leaving her" Liam sighs sadly, he kneels down "Brett, I know that you're hurting but we gotta go" he says then stands back up, I sniffle then gave her a kiss goodbye "I'll always love you" I say then start to leave.

Garrett: Garrett and I were just in the living watching a movie when all of a sudden someone came crashing into our house and to my guess it's a Wendigo because I remember watching Wendigo's look like, I screamed and Garrett quickly ran upstairs to grab his weapons, the person grabs me and holds his claws up against my throat, I gasp for air because he was holding on too tightly, I saw Garrett running downstairs then he saw me with his claws up against my throat, he tightens his grip onto his Lacrosse stick, I start to tear up, because I know I'm going to die "I love you say" I say softly then I felt the claws slash my throat then Garrett threw his Lacrosse stick at him, I hold onto my throat and gag "Baby, I'm so sorry, I love you" he says I was about to say something but I couldn't then I was met with darkness.

Sorry if that one sucked but hopefully the next one is better

Also I decided to edit Liam's because it seemed a little bit boring and it was the same as Hayden's death so I decided to change it.