Stupid Reason - Scott McCall

This is requested by @liaruberteen

Scott's Pov

Ali and I are having an argument because she thinks I'm seeing Kira, because I've been hanging out with Kira more than Ali. I mean how can she think so low of me!?

"For the last freaking time, I'm not seeing Kira!" I shout at her and she flinched, because I've never yelled at her before.

Ali's Pov

I don't care what he has to say, I know he's seeing Kira "Are you sure? Because you pay a lot more attention to her, than me!" I shout at Scott and he rolls his eyes "Ali, I don't see Kira that way!" He says trying to reassure me and I scoff "Yes you do, I see the way you look at her." I say getting teary in the eyes "You know what? What if I do have feelings for Kira, she's a whole lot better than you!" Scott says shouting the last part, I look at him and he looks at me with regret, but than he goes back to his angry face. "You know what Ali? I'm done, you're so annoying, so immature! Why did I ever even date you! Hell! I never even loved you!" Scott shouts and his eyes glow red, and I step back getting scared. I don't know what came over him but he cut my arm with his claws. I scream and fell to the ground. Scott was growling and I looked at him and his eyes were still glowing red "I never loved you." Scott says walking out of the house, leaving me here on the ground crying and bleeding.

I called Liam, because he's my best friend. He walks inside and when he saw me on the ground crying and bleeding, he rushed towards me "Ali! What happened?" Liam asked in a scared, but, concerned tone "Sc-S-Scott." I stammer, he sighs in frustration "Come on. Let's get this cut cleaned up." Liam says helping me up and walked me into the bathroom. While Liam was helping me clean my cut, it was silent for a moment until Liam interrupted the silence "So, what happened?" Liam asked while bandaging the cut "He said he never loved me..." I say looking at the ground "That's a load of crap. Scott says things he doesn't mean when he's mad." Liam comforts me "But, you weren't there when it happened. You should've seen his face. It looked like he meant it." I look down at the ground "Hey." Liam makes me face him "Everything's gonna be okay. Scott will come around." Liam cleans up the cottons that he used for to clean up the cut. "What about school?" I ask him "What about school?" He asks confused "He'll be there." I say and he sighs "You guys are gonna have to face each other, some day." He says and I nod "Do you want me to stay, just in case?" He asked and I nod "I'll go get extra blankets for you, when you sleep in the guest room." I say hopping off the basin I was sitting on.

After I got Liam extra blankets, he was laying in the bed, shirtless "Here you go." I say handing him the blankets "Oh thank you, for a minute, I would've been freezing my butt cheeks off." Liam jokes while taking the blankets, I laughed "Just scream if you need anything or if you're in trouble, okay?" Liam says and I nod "Thanks for coming again." I say and he smiles "It's okay, I'll see you in the morning." I walk out of the bedroom and walked to mine and tried to get rid of the events that has happened tonight.

I hope you like the first part. Don't worry. There will definitely a part 2, sorry if it was full on, but really hoped you like it 😄💞