He apologizes

Scott:

Scott's Pov

It's been 3 weeks and Y/n hasn't been eating properly, it's really starting to scare me, every time when we eat, she just take a bite and puts the rest in the fridge, and goes to bed. I'm at Stiles asking for help... I know the True Alpha asking for help.

"Stiles, I don't know what to do!" I say getting worried "Hey dude, just relax mayb-" I interrupt Stiles "Just relax?! I'm going out of my mind here, I want to know why she hasn't been eating like she used to? Every time I hold her, I can feel her bones and-" "It's because, she heard what you said three weeks ago." Stiles interrupts me "What?" I asked confused "She told me, she heard what you said. That night." He says and I still couldn't catch on "God damnit Scott, the night that you said she's a fatty." Stiles says and I remember "Oh no." I say and look at Stiles "Yeah. Oh no." He says "But why didn't she tell me?" I asked "You're gonna have to ask her yourself." He says and I run out of his house and to mine and Y/n's.

Y/n's Pov

I was in the bathroom, looking at myself and still there was no change, I kneel down near the toilet and made myself vomit. While I was doing that someone barged in "What're you doing?!!" I look up and saw Scott "Leave me alone." I say as I tried to make myself vomit again "No. Stop it!" He says and holds onto me "Stop it." Scott says in a soft voice, and I start to cry "I heard what you said about me." I sob into his shoulder "I know, and I'm an absolute douche bag for saying that about you, and I regret it because I now know what it is doing to you." He says and I just continued to cry into his shoulder "Babe, look at me." He says and I do "You're gorgeous, don't let anyone tell you aren't. Including me. I love your stretch marks, they make you look like a tiger. I love how big your thighs are, I love every single part of your body." He says and I smile "I'm so sorry, that I have said that about you. Will you please forgive me, by eating again?" He asks and I nod, he embraces me "I love you so, so much." He says and kisses my forehead "Now let's get you cleaned up and let's get pizza." He says and everything went back to normal.

Stiles:

Stiles' Pov

It's been 4 days and Y/n hasn't spoken to me, she would usually just ignore me and talk to Isaac and the others, but today is the day she is going to speak to me. She hasn't been eating properly.

I walk upstairs to our room and she was talking to Isaac... No surprise there "I don't know, if I should forgive him, I mean, I miss talking to him." She says to Isaac on the phone "I gotta go, bye Isaac" I walk into the room and hug her "...Stiles..." She says and hold her tightly and I could feel her bones "Please talk to me." I say and she hugs me back "I missed you." She says "I missed you too. I am such an asshole for saying that to you, and to be honest, you can go for seconds, you can eat whatever you like!" I say and she smiles "It's okay." She says "No, it's not okay. I shouldn't of said that. You're beautiful no matter what you look like, I love your big thighs, I love your stretch marks, I love everything about you." I say while making hand gestures "So please, eat normally. I missed the y/n that I used to know, that would ransack our fridge." She giggles, I embrace her "I ordered Chinese, pizza, and hot wings." I say and she looks at me wide eyed "Jesus Christ, Stiles, if I eat too much, I'll throw up, but I love you." She says pecking my cheek, I smile and grab her gently by the waist and pull her in for a kiss, she kisses back and it was good to have her lips against mine again.

Derek:

Derek's Pov

Isaac and I were chasing after y/n, and frankly I don't know why!

Isaac and I came to a stop because we were pretty tired "Why the hell did she run off?" I asked Isaac, and he looks at me weirdly "What?" He points somewhere in the distance thinking y/n is there "You just called your girlfriend fat, that's why she ran off!" Isaac shouts "I didn't call her fat!" I shout back at Isaac "Yes you did! You said to her that the Alpha Pack will catch her because she's fat and slow!" Isaac shouted "I said that because-" I stop midway into my sentence because I just realized what I had said to her "Yeah. You know what. You find her, I'm going back." Isaac walked off. I could smell her scent and followed it.