She Apologizes

Allison:

Allison's Pov

It's been three weeks and Y/n hasn't been feeling so well, every single time I would cook dinner, she takes less than she usual haves. She's been getting really thin, so thin, that I can see her bones! I've been talking to Scott about it and he has no idea what is going on, he says he's always sensing sadness off of her, he's been asking what's wrong, but she just shook him off.

Enough is Enough, I'm going to talk to her, tonight.

*During Dinner*

I've cooked Y/n her favourite meal, which is Y/F/M (A/N: Your Favourite Meal) 
I set the table "Babe! Dinners ready!" I shout out to her "I'm coming" I hear her faint voice upstairs.

I take a seat and wait for her. As I took a sip from my drink, I hear her coming downstairs, I look up at her and smile, she returns the smile with a small smile, I put down my drink and watch her, as she picks at her food "Babe, are you okay? Usually you would have finished by now." I say, eating some of my dinner, she shrugs her shoulders.... Those bony shoulders  "I'm not hungry." She says bluntly, she puts down her fork and knife and looks up at me "Thank you for dinner, but I'll just have it for lunch tomorrow, I'm going to bed." Y/n says, standing up "Okay, I'll meet you upstairs." I say standing up and putting my dishes in the sink, then into the dishwasher, she nods her head, while putting her dinner in the fridge.

While I pack away the stuff off the table, it hits me like a tsunami "She thinks she's fat..." I mumble quietly too myself, I gasp "Because of me." I put down the things I was holding and started running upstairs.

Y/n's Pov

I was upstairs in our room, laying down in bed, wiping away the tears, that were pouring out of my eyes.

I heard the door open, I wipe away the tears and sniffle a little "Y/n." I hear Allisons faint voice, I pretend to be asleep "I know you're pretending to be asleep." She says.

Damnit! I turn around and face her, she saw the tears rolling down my cheeks, she walks up to me and pulls me in for a hug, she was afraid she would snap me in half, I melt into her arms "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say that stuff, I'm so sorry, that it's taken me so long to realise it." She says holding me, she makes me face her "You're not fat, you're perfect the way you are, I can't believe I was so stupid! I really am sorry, I love you, I love everything about you, I love your curves, I love that you don't have a thigh gap, I love how you have a big ass, and mostly I love yo-" I cut her off by smashing my lips onto hers, she was surprised at first but then started kissing me back.

I pull away smiling "I love you." I say looking into her beautiful brown eyes, she smiles "Am I forgiven?" She asked, instead of answering her, I just kiss her on the lips, she kisses back and our lips move in sync, I slowly pull away and she was smiling with her eyes still closed "I'm gonna take that as a yes." I giggle and she giggles with me.

Lydia:

It's been two weeks and the dance is coming next week, and Y/n hasn't been so keen about it, and I'm getting worried about her, because she's always keen on going to the dance with me. But most of all, she hasn't been eating properly, I can even see her bones. She even told me that she wants that dress she couldn't fit at the mall.

Well today I am going to make sure she eats properly!

We're at home and I actually made us some "Babe, Nachos are ready!" Well there you go, I said it "Coming" I hear her weak voice from the living room. I set the table and I hear her coming into the dining room "There you go." I say cheerfully, while placing her plate in front of her. She looks up at me and smiles. I take a seat, and then start digging into my nachos.