Pain -Gabe

Y/n's Pov

Gabe and I were walking around in the hospital, I'm trying to stop him from hurting my friends.

"Gabe, you need to think about this." I say stopping him by grabbing his arm, he turns around and faces me "I don't care, all I'm trying to do is make this place safe. The supernatural isn't safe." He explains and I step back from him "So you're basically wanting to get rid of me?" I asked, tears forming up in my eyes, he sighs "I didn't mean it, like that." He says trying to comfort me with his arms but I step back and run away from him "Y/n!!" I heard Gabe shout for me, but I just kept running until I encounter with hunters. They raise their guns at me and I quickly duck and go for cover. I heard a ding "Y/n! Run in here!" I look behind me and see Liam and Theo "Come on!" I quickly start running to the elevator. Once I'm in the elevator I saw Gabe he looks at the hunters and then at us, he starts running towards us "Y/n, wait!" He says as the elevator doors close.

I sigh "You know, you have horrible taste in guys." Theo says "I don't have the time to listen to your comments." I say glaring at him and he glares at me, I growl "Easy y/n, he's not the enemy." Liam says trying to calm me down "No but he was." I say growling "Yeah was, look I'm not dying for you guys." Theo says, Liam and I look at each other "We're not dying for you either." Liam and I say at the same time "But, I will fight with you." Liam says looking at Theo, I sigh "Same here." I say, Theo smiles "Let's do it." He says. The elevator door opens and we're in wolf form. The boys go at it and one of the hunters tried attack me but I punched him in the face, kneed him in the stomach. One of them attacks me from behind, Theo helps me and he knocks the guy out, I looked at him "I had it under control." I say fixing myself up, Theo rolls his eyes "Yeah sure, you did." I rolled my eyes "Uhh guys a little help." We looked at Liam and he's being choked by Gabe "Gabe, no!" I shout and he looks at me, then continues to choking Liam. Liam growls and his eyes turn yellow, he gets out of his choke hold. I growl and went to attack Gabe, but I was shot in the stomach, I groan "Y/n!" I look up at Gabe and he gets shot multiple times. "Gabe!" I tried to get up, but I fall back down "Here." Nolan says putting the fire extinguisher, that he had hit the hunter with. He helps me up and wraps his arm around me, I groan in pain. I see Gabe crawling away and he's groaning in pain, he leans up against the wall and coughs out blood "It hurts." Gabe says, I look at Nolan and he looks at me, I get out of Nolan's grasp and walk towards Gabe, he looks up at me, I kneel down in front of him and caress his face and I take away his pain, his face looks now calm and his breathing slows down "Does it hurt anymore?" I asked softly and he shook his head "I love you." He says crying and I smile "I love you too." I say kissing him on the forehead, his head falls to the side and I can no longer hear his heartbeat.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I look to see who it was and it was Theo "I'm sorry." He says wiping away the tears that were on my face, I look back at Gabe and embrace him. "Come on y/n, we gotta go." Liam says, I ignore him "Y/n..." Theo says trying to help me up but I shrug him off "I'm gonna kill Monroe." I say looking up at everyone and glowing my eyes. Monroe was speaking on the walkie talky wondering what's going. Liam picks it up "You lost." He says, I look at Gabes walkie talky, I take it "And I'm coming for you." I say and then I turn it off.