Cora Hale 1-10

How You Meet: I was running in the woods listening to music, minding my own business when someone tackled me to the ground, I squeal "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I exclaimed, I look to see who tackled me and it was a girl with light brown hair and brown eyes "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to attack you, I didn't even see you" she helps me up and I brush myself off "It's okay, I mean, no broken bones" I say jokingly and she doesn't even laugh or chuckle, she just has a straight face "Uhh..." I trail off and she shook her head like she was thinking "Oh I'm Cora by the way Cora Hale" she says holding out her hand for me to shake "I'm Y/n, Y/n Y/l/n" I shook her hand and she smiles "Well I gotta go, it was nice meeting you" she was about to run off but I lightly tug on her hand "Wait! Will I see you again?" I asked and she smiles "I'm pretty sure I'll be seeing you" after she said that she took off.

The First 'I Love You': Cora and Stiles were downstairs waiting for the signal, while I was with Boyd, Isaac and Derek. All of us were waiting for Kali, I stood on the dry part because I don't want to get fried "Are you sure this gonna work?" I ask and they all nod "Derek!" We look to see who it was and it was Kali, with the twins and my English teacher Ms Blake "Ms Blake?!" I exclaim, I was about to run off to help her but, Isaac stopped me. While everyone was fighting I ran towards Derek and Boyd, but we got electrocuted, I fall to the ground same with Boyd "Hold out his hands!!" Kali shouts and the twins hold out his hands, and Kali picked me up and dropped me onto his claws, I gasped and looked at Derek "Y/n" Derek says softly, I fall to the floor.

Cora's Pov

I run into Derek's loft and saw y/n on the ground, I run towards her and she had claw marks on her stomach and black blood coming out of her mouth, I lay her head on my lap "Y/n stay with me please" I sob, while stroking her hair out of her face, she grips onto my hand "I love you Cora" she whispers and then her eyes stay open but her breathing stops, I sob softly and kiss her forehead "I love you too y/n, always have and always will" I whisper into her ear and I close her eyes, I look up and felt my eyes change, I roared, then continued to cry.

When She's Jealous: Coral will growl a lot and you could sometimes feel her claws come out, you look at her and sometimes her eyes will be glowing, so the only thing you do to calm her down is to pull her into a kiss and that will instantly calm her down.

Who Are You Related To
How She Is Doing After Your Death: Cora isn't doing very well, she would be more sourwolf than Derek, sometimes Derek will support her but she doesn't want any support, she wants revenge.

You Die In Her Arms: Basically in the First 'I Love You'

How She Is Doing After Your Death: Cora made sure that, the twins would pay back at what they have done she swore for avenge

You Come Back From The Dead:

Cora's Pov

I was in the hospital because I feel bloody terrible, then I realised it must be mistletoe. I started to throw up and saw y/n barge into the room, she kneels besides me "Y/n?" I asked confused and she nods caressing my face "I'm here, I'll explain everything to you later, but right now we need to go" she says and helps me up, I hold onto her and smile "I thought I lost you" I say softly and start to tear up "Oh you could never get rid of me that easily" she says jokingly and I chuckled.

When You're On Your Period: Cora will take away you pain, and she will also go to the store and get lots of junk food for the both of you to eat, you guys would always have a cuddle sesh while watching your guys favorite movies.

What Turns Her On: You turn her on by training, why? Because you'll be a little sweaty and since you wear a sports bra it kinda trickles down onto your chest and abs, to be honest it drives her crazy.

What Turns You On: She turns you on by kissing your neck and once she finds the sweet spot she knows it because you will slightly tug onto her hair and moan softly.

Hopefully you liked that one!