Brett Talbot - Death

This is requested for @pucksfangirl

Brett Talbot's Pov

Y/n and I are practising Lacrosse. She's in the goalie and I shoot, making the ball do straight past her. She whines "Brett! Stop being so good!" She whines to me and laugh at her. "I'm sorry, I just can't help it." I defend myself putting my hands in the air. "Well can we hurry up, I'm really hungry." She says making puppy eyes at me. I sigh "Okay, one more." I say to her and she gets ready, but I decided to do something that'll make her love me even more. "Oh my God a puppy!!" I shout pointing behind her.
"Where?!" She looks behind her and I shoot the ball making it go in the goalie. She looks at me and pouts "Brett! You're so buying me food!" She argues and I laugh at her again, because she's so adorable "Okay, okay, I'll buy us dinner." I give in and she smiles "Okay, let's go." She runs up to me and drags me to my car.

When I finish packing our stuff in my car. I heard clapping "Wow, you sure can play." I turn around a lady shows up and I smile at her. Y/n stands beside me squeezing my hand, I look down at her and she looks up at me a little scared. "Thank you, but I really can't stay for long, my girlfriend and I are going to get dinner." I say turning around was about to walk off "You're forgetting something." She says and she throws something at me and I caught it. It was a lacrosse ball with claw marks in it. I look at her "On I forgot to tell you, it's filled with wolfsbane." She says in a low voice. I fall down to the ground and Y/n tries to help me up. "Baby, go, run!" I push her away from me, but she doesn't listen "No, I'm not leaving you!" She argues with me "What a stupid girl, you are." The lady says and stabs Y/n in the stomach.
"Y/n!! Baby!" I shout and she groans in pain. I mean I know she's a werewolf like me, but I don't want to see her get hurt.
The lady also stabs my lacrosse stick in my shoulder. I groan and pushed her off of me and grabbed Y/n and we ran off.

After running. We both stopped and breathed for a little bit. Y/n wasn't healing as good as she was and she held her stomach. Black bloody came out of her mouth and nose "Baby, you okay?" I asked and she nods, wiping her mouth "Yeah, let's just keep going." She says grabbing onto my hand. "Wait." I say to her as I saw rocks. I quickly do what Satomi taught us, hoping Lori will find it. I grab Y/n's hand and continued running.

Right now we're hiding in the tunnels away from the lady, and some old man that I don't know. We're above them, and I saw a little bit of my blood fall, I quickly caught it. I look over at Y/n and she looks like she's barely hanging on. Her grip loosens and she was about to fall until I caught her. They finally leave after we heard Liam roar.
Y/n, carefully jumps down onto the ground, but she falls over. I quietly jump down and help her up. "Come on baby, we're almost out of here." I say limping and she wraps my arm around and helps me "Okay, we're gonna get through this. Because I am still hungry." She says in a raspy voice. I sigh "Even though we're both dying, you still want food." I chuckled at her and she nods her head.

After limping for awhile we sit down. Y/n rests her head on my shoulder. "I don't care. I'm gonna try and get us out. I want food." She says and I chuckled, but coughed out blood. "Brett!" I look up and saw Lori. I smile at her "You found the rocks." I say proud of her. She smiles at me and nods. I look up and saw Liam. "Liam?" "Come on let's get you guys out of here." Liam says helping y/n up. Lori helps me up "You're dumbass for doing this." I say to him and y/n chuckled "Is that your way of thanking me?" Liam asks "No, that's my way of calling you a dumbass. But thanks." I say to him and he nods. We heard a noise and we all cover our ears. Those hunters. I grab Y/n and pull her close to me. "Go get them out of here." Liam says to Lori.

We start running and we find a way out. I climb up the ladder first, then I pull y/n up and the she pulls Lori up. We turn around and saw a car pull up. I turn to face Y/n, I hold tight onto Lori's hand. The person runs us over.
I look over at Y/n and she crawls towards me "Still thinking about food?" I asked while I still have a little humor in me. She chuckled but then started coughing. "No, I'm only thinking about you." She says weakly and holds my hand tightly. She takes her last breath. "I love you." I whisper and then close my eyes.

Third Person Pov

Liam comes out and saw that Lori tried to take away their pain, but she couldn't, it was too much for her. She looks at Liam and holds Brett close to her "I couldn't take away their pain." She says I'm soft voice. She takes her last breath. Liam looks at the three and roars. He couldn't believe that the people he was close with were dead. He looks at Y/n and Brett holding hands still.

At least the two lovers got to see each other one last time.

I'm really sorry if it was horrible, but I hope that you like it.