Chapter 2

I arrived at the gym a little ways behind Harry, because he thinks of the speed limit like a recipe. A guide line. Just something to go by, which hasn't failed to get him multiple speeding tickets. I don't enjoy riding with Harry. I try to drive myself places as often as possible to avoid a heart attack and the threat of being killed hitting someone head on. And the motorcycle, well, I absolutely refuse to get on that with him.

Once I was inside the gym I searched for my other best friend knowing she would be here with Louis.
"El!" I called out over the crowd of people packing into the small area. She turned her head looking for the source of my voice. She found me and tugged on Louis' arm saying something to him that I couldn't make out. He looked in the direction El was pointing to find my face. He smiled politely and waved me over. Which was pointless, because I always stood with them anyway.

I broke through the crowd of fifty people and stumbled towards El and Louis after being shoved by some drunken asshole. I brushed myself off and continued until I reached El where she then proceeded to laugh at my flustered face. Yes. She laughed. I sent her a dirty look, but she didn't care.
"Have a nice trip over here?" she asked rhetorically.
"Oh, it was just lovely," I sneered squinting my eyes. She was trying not to laugh at my frustration but the amused look on her face gave her away.
"You are a horrible best friend," I told her jokingly.
"I know," she sighed.
"Hi Louis," I said acknowledging him finally.
"Hello Harper," he replied with a smile and a wave.

"So how has your day been?" El asked me.
"Unproductive," I replied with a sigh, "I should have gone to the gym, but I guess its a good thing I didn't cause Harry's in the Charlie." Yes we named Harry's cars. Its easier to keep up with them that way. The motorcyle's name is Greg. Not very creative names, but it works.
And about all the gym references, I'm a gymnast. Ya know, like gymnastics. I have been doing it since forever and I love it more than anything, but I broke my wrist in 5 different places and fractured my spine, so I was afraid to compete anymore. I was studying to become a coach. That was my major here at the university. Harry likes to say he's undecided, but I know he leans towards engineering because of his love for cars. I think he just doesn't like for people to know that he's actually capable of getting a real job. Which is stupid to me, but a lot of things about Harry were confusing.

"Who do you think he's gonna bring home tonight?" she asked tilting her head so it laid on Louis' shoulder. He leaned down and kissed the top of her head. I mentally awed at how adorable they were. They were the cutest couple on the face of the planet. They just have so much love for each other.
"I think he's in the mood for a blonde."
"Ooooh," she started like she had seen something really shiny, "So he's in one of those moods today."
"Yep," I replied.

El started to say something, but was cut off by Zayn, the announcer, climbing into the ring with his mike.
"Hello ladies and not so gentlemanly dudes!" he bellowed out to the crowd. "Are you ready for a great fight tonight," he paused waithing for everybody to cheer. Once they had he continued, "That's what I thought. Now coming in this corner we have Carrie THE CRUSHER Johnson!" Boos spread out across the area as a huge guy went under the ropes entering the ring. I found myself booing as well, along with El and Louis.
"And in this corner we have Harry THE LEGEND Styles!" The crowd went crazy as Harry entered the ring. He looked around the packed underground area until he found me. He sent me a pretty smile and a wink. I gave him a thumbs up and mouthed 'You got this'. Even though Harry never lost a fight and he never got nervous I liked to encourage him anyway. He turned back to his opponent and held him in a menacing stare. Everyone quieted down knowing that there would be some sort of banter between the two competitors. There always was.
"Carrie. Isn't that a girls name?" Harry taunted.
"Harry. Isn't that a prep school name?" the guy shot back.
Harry growled and shot him a horrible glare. If looks could kill.