Chapter 9

There was this awful screeching noise that wouldn't shut up. It took me a second to push past the sleep and realize it was the alarm clock.

"Harry," I groaned without opening my eyes. There was no movement and the noise didn't stop.

"Harry," I repeated. There was a slight shift but the alarm clock kept going. I was trying to get Harry to turn it off considering he was close, but I guess not. I let out a dramatic groan of protest not wanting at all to get up. My eyes shot open and I unwound my arms from Harry's body and reached over him to turn the alarm clock off. I still couldn't reach so I leaned over even farther and slammed my hand down on the snooze button. I shivered from the lack of Harry's body heat. He was always a good source of heat when I was cold, but right now I just wanted to sleep. I was about to make my way across the bed and curl up in the covers when Harry's hands caught me and pulled me to him.

"If you wanted to feel up on me you could have just asked," he smirked looking up at me.

"I was turning the alarm off," I told him with a roll of my eyes, but a small smile followed suit.

"Mhm. You know you want me," he said smirk still in tact. I leaned in real close so the tips of our noses almost touched.

"Keep telling yourself that Haz," I quickly tilted my head over and pecked his cheek, before crawling out of the bed and heading over to his drawer which now contained some of my clothes. I quickly grabbed something wanting to stop by the Starbucks on campus before class. I went to the closet to find a pair of my shoes, but I couldn't find the ones I wanted. I shuffled around through the piles of shoes. For a guy Harry liked shoes almost as much as I did. I finally found a pair that suited the clothes I had grabbed. I snatched them up and made my way into the hallway towards the bathroom noticing it was occupied. I almost let out a frustrated noise, but refrained from doing so knowing that other people needed to get ready as well. I frantically made my way back to Harry and I's now shared bedroom.

I shut the door behind me deciding I would have to change in here. Harry was no longer in the bed, but I paid no notice to it as I stripped off his t-shirt. Then I remembered I was bare underneath these boxers. I shuffled through the drawers but I couldn't find any pairs of my underwear. Looks like I'm wearing his boxers. I slid my jeans on and was about to slip on my top when Harry opened the door and walked in. It wasn't the first time Harry had seen me in bra. Hell, he's seen me in my underwear. I was never uncomfortable because it was like wearing a bathing suit, and Harry was exactly shy when it came to intimate things. Including lack of clothing.

But right now he seemed to freeze as his eyes caught the sight of me in just my bra and jeans. His eyes seemed to travel the bare area in the split seconds my shirt wasn't covering the skin. I tried to carry on normally slipping my shirt over my head and pretending he didn't just check me out. I didn't meet his eyes as I sat on the edge of the bed putting my shoes on. Harry seemed to have snapped out of whatever that was as he looked through his closet looking for something to wear. I stood up and tugged my jeans up some more since they had slipped down when I sat on the bed.

Ceceth3unfortunatedreamer

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Harry asked throwing the shirt he was going to wear on the bed looking at me briefly before turning back to find some jeans.

"I want to grab some Starbucks before class," I told him looking for my bag in the room.

"Harper slow down," he told me laughing a little. "I set my alarm earlier than yours remember?" he told me turning to see my face. I immediately slowed down my frantic search for my bag and looked at him.

"Oh yeah," I almost blushed at how in a hurry I had been. Harry just grinned at me and went back to searching. I sighed and sat back down on the bed watching him. He was shirtless so I could see him back muscles as he moved aside hangers. Suddenly I wondered what it would be like to be intimate with Harry. What his touch would feel like, amongst other things. Suddenly I flushed from the thoughts and looked away from him.