Chapter 15

"Are you sure you have everything?" Harry asks for the millionth time.

"Oh my God! Yes I do mother," I groan rolling my eyes.

"Well I don't want to have to come back for any of your shit," Harry says rolling his suitcase to the front door. I roll my eyes again.

"Always so dramatic," I mumble. He shoots me a look but I just smile innocently.

"Don't leave me!" Louis shouts running into the room. "I'll be stuck here with that woman," he whispers with a acting terrified. I just laugh at his silliness and once again I realize why he and El are so perfect for each other.

"You better watch it. That woman stays awake longer than you do," El warns entering the room and raising an eyebrow at him.

"I was just kidding. I love you honey bunches," Louis says throwing his arms around her in a loving way kissing her temple. I smile at them and I hear Harry fake gagging beside me.

"Stop it," I warn slapping his arm. He rolls his eyes.

"We have to go now or else we won't make it there until midnight," Harry tells me.

"Alright," I sigh. I give El a quick hug and Louis the same.

"Don't destroy the apartment," Harry calls out from the door.

"We'll try not too," Louis smiles.

"I'm going to miss you," Ell tells me.

"We'll only be gone a week," I tell her.

"That's too damn long," she complains. I just smile at her and shake my head.

I pick up my suitcase and walk over to Harry, who politely opens the door for me.

I give him a surprised look and he rolls his eyes. I chuckle lightly before turning to wave at Louis and El one last time. I head over to his range rover and toss my bag in the trunk.

"Hey! Watch it! You'll hurt her," he says rubbing the side of his car with his hand. I give him a look and scoff. I wait for him after climbing into the passenger seat. When he enters he looks over at me.

"Try not to be annoying for the majority of this ride, ok?" he teases.

"Haha. You're so funny," I tell him sarcastically but can't help the smile that makes it's way onto my face.

"I know," he says nonchalantly shrugging his shoulders.

"Just drive," I tell him. Once he has pulled out on the road I turn on the radio. I grimace at the bubble gum pop that comes blaring through the radio. I flip the channels until I'm happy with the sound of Blink 182 coming through the speakers. I'm a little surprised when Harry quietly sings along with the song like I do, but I don't show it afraid that he'll stop. He has such a nice raspy sexy tone that I could just listen to forever. I'm disappointed when the song ends but then Gives You Hell by The All American Rejects comes on and my mood brightens again. I love this song because it's one of those in your face songs and I just always want to dance to it and yeah I'm cheesy. I'm over having my own little jam session when Harry starts laughing and so do I.

"You are such a loser," he chuckles.

"I know," I grin at him. "But you love me for it," I finish.

He shakes his head and focuses on the road.

The ride is long and somewhere along the way I fall asleep. When I wake up I hear Harry's voice singing along to The Only One by Somo.

(A/N: Love this song. If you don't know it check it out and comment on the video so I can see who all checked it out.)