Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning tightly wrapped in Harry's arms. Our legs were intertwined and I also had my arms wrapped around him. I took a second to wonder how we had gotten so wrapped up in each other. I just lied there a moment breathing everything in. I like this. This was nice. Being this close to Harry, waking up to him. I liked it. I liked it a lot. I studied his face while he breathed softly. Peacefully. The length of his eyelashes, his perfect nose, the curve of his soft, lightly colored pink lips that parted slightly while he slept, his incredible jaw line, his messy curls, the tattoos I could see on the tops of his shoulders peeking out from under the covers that splayed around us. Just everything. And my God was he beautiful. I reached up to stroke his cheek with my thumb softly. The skin was soft and everything about this moment felt right. Perfect.

But all good things must come to an end. I didn't want to but I crawled out of his arms slowly not to wake him up. I didn't know what he would think if he woke up to find me in his arms. What if he didn't even remember asking me to stay with him? He might flip the fuck out and I really didn't want that. Last night made me realize how much I really did like Harry. I didn't want to fight with him anymore. Like ever. I know that's not possible everyone fights, but I mean damn.

I made my way to the kitchen so I could make Harry something for his hangover. He's not gonna be fun to be around today if he's got a killer headache. I was going to enjoy today with him. We didn't have classes today. The days I go to class are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Harry goes to classes on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. Lame, I know. Nobody wants a class on Saturday, but it was his favorite class. It was his mechanics class. The teacher didn't work full time as a professor. He had another job part-time throughout the week. It wasn't ideal, but he's gotta pay the bills.

I finished with my concoction that always made Harry feel better. I learned it to help out my brother back when he hadn't been so into drugs and was more into drinking. I quickly shook the thought away as I peeked at the clock. Harry always forgets his alarm clock on the days he doesn't have classes, and he's not going to want to wake up to that. I rushed to his room, mug in hand, trying to get there before the alarm clock went off. I was too late though. As soon as I had opened the door the alarm clock started shrieking through out the room.

"Shit," I mumbled hurrying over to it as fast as I could with his drink in hand. I quickly shut it off and look over at Harry to find the inevitable. He was awake and squinting and grimacing. He rolled over throwing his pillow over his head letting out a frustrated groan.

"I'm just going to get rid of that fucking thing," he said. The sounds muffling because of the pillow. I chuckled and tore the pillow away from him." You need to drink this," I told him. "No," he said stubbornly grabbing the pillow I had slept on and throwing it over his head. I took that one away too. "It'll make you feel better," I said trying to talk him into it like a child. "No," he repeated. I gave him a look even though he couldn't see me. I set the mug down on the bedside table. I literally laid down on Harry's back so that I was on top of him. I moved my head over to the side a bit since his head wasn't facing me a second ago. He opened his eyes and looked at me. I gripped onto his bicep and laid my chin down on his shoulder. "It'll make you feel better," I repeated giving him the eyes I always do when I really want him to do something. "Don't look at me like that," he said in a playful tone turning his head the other way so he couldn't see me anymore. I moved my head over there again and kept giving him the eyes. He repeated him movements and so did I. After a minuet he just put his face straight in the mattress so I couldn't see his face at all and he couldn't see mine. I laughed softly at how cute he was. I bent down and kissed his shoulder before crawling off of him. "C'mon. Up and at em'," I said before leaving his room and making my way to mine. I grabbed some clothes and made my way to the bathroom.