Chapter 21

"You're too sweet," I told him.

"No. I'm truthful," he shot back a lopsided grin playing at his lips.

"You are so attractive," I almost laughed at how true it was.

"So are you," he said cupping my face with his hands.

"I could argue with you all day, but I have gifts to wrap," I said starting to pull away, but he only held me closer.

"No," he whined burying his head into the crook of my neck. I grinned because he was just so friggin adorable.

"Yes," I mocked his whining tone.

He didn't answer this time. Instead he tilted his head to the side and pressed his lips to my neck. Softly kissing in different spots. I almost shivered at the tingling sensation, but I restrained. He finally pulled back and pressed his forehead to mine.

"I really want to kiss you right now," he admitted.

"Then maybe you should," I teased.

"But I'm always the one kissing you. You should kiss me too," he said playing with my hair.

"Does it really matter?" I asked laughing a little.

"No. Not really," he said raising an eyebrow.

I smiled at him and leaned up on my tiptoes and gave him a peck on the cheek. I pulled back with an expectant look on my face waiting for his approval even though I knew I wouldn't get it.

"You missed," he said and pointed at his lips. I smiled.

"Well, whoops," I said innocently.

"Please," he begged poking out his bottom lip a little bit. I shook my head at him, but leaned up none the less.

I brushed my nose with his and then our lips brushed. I was about to fully press my lips to his when he beat me to it. His lips softly but firmly pressed to mine and I wrapped my hands in his hair and he gripped onto my waist sliding his hands up and down and pulling me closer. His fingers found the fabric at the end of my shirt and lifted it enough to expose the skin. His warms hand held on to the skin and he kept kissing me softly and slowly. I finally pulled away.

"I have to fini-" but he cut me off by pressing his lips to mine again. His tounge ran across my bottom lip and my mouth opened. I loved this feeling. The sensation that came from my very core. The feeling of his lips on mine kissing me passionately this way. I never wanted to stop. So, this time I didn't.

We finally had to pull away for air and our chests moved up and down.

"Now I really need to get to the presents," I said using everything I had in me to pull myself away from him. He let me move our bodies away but he intertwined our fingers.

"I have never wanted someone the way I want you," he said quietly. I didn't know exactly what to say so I squeezed his hand and brought it up to my lips softly kissing his knuckles. I gave his hand one more squeeze and disappeared into the guest room. I shut the door and leaned against it for support. What does he mean by that? Like wants me as a girlfriend? Wants me for physical reasons? What the hell does he mean? I know I should just ask him, but I'm afraid he'll push me away and I really don't want that. I want him to get close to me. I want it to be like this forever. Maybe because part of me knows once we leave this cabin he'll return to the same Harry he was before. I hoped he wouldn't, but I'm not that luck. Or naïve.

I finished wrapping the presents, making sure the next one I wrapped was Harry's incase he decide to come barging in like before. Once I was done I carried all the presents out to the living area and slid them all underneath the tree. I searched for my phone which had seemingly disappeared. I figured I could just ask Harry to dial the number and I could find it easily enough, so I headed in the direction of his room.