Chapter 4

"Hurry the hell up!" Harry shouted at me from the other side of the door.
"I'm a girl! Calm your tits!" I shouted back aggravated at his pushiness. I wasn't even taking that long.
He scoffed on the other side of the door and I heard his shoes shuffle away.

I looked myself over in the mirror once more thinking I looked decent. I was totally uncomfortable, but El had texted me while I was getting ready telling me to dress hot, so here I am in a skin tight skinny jeans and a basically see through shirt trying to make it as me as possible.
                                                                                                      I hesitantly walked out of my room not entirely sure about these heels.
"Bout ti-," Harry started when he heard my heels clacking. He stopped when he saw me, eyeing me up and down.
"Why are you dressed like that?" he asked still scanning my body with careful examination. I looked down suddenly self conscious.
"Why does it look bad?" I asked suddenly worried I had completely failed at trying to look like a girl.
"No. You look sexy as hell, but we're just going to Sal's," he said hesitantly like he was trying to figure out my choices in clothing. I sighed in relief. Then it occurred to me he thought I looked sexy.

I cleared my throat before speaking. "Uh, El told me to dress hot, so..."
"Why do you think she'd want you to get all dressed up?" Harry asked still totally confused. I guess I could understand though because El never asked me to get dressed up and it wasn't really my style any way.
"I don't know. She's El. Who knows why she does half the stuff she does." I said blushing at his wandering eyes. He was still checking me out.
"Are you ready to go?" I said changing the topic and grabbing my bag. I walked to past Harry and as soon as my back was to him, his eyes dropped to my ass. I stopped and turned around to face him. His eyes traveled back up to mine and he only smirked and shrugged, not even caring that he got caught staring at my ass.

I rolled my eyes before moving out the front door. I was heading in the direction of my car when Harry stopped me.
"Ride with me tonight," he said grabbing my hand and gently tugging me towards him.
"But we never ride together," I said confused. Wouldn't he want to pick up some slut tonight?
"I know, but I figured it would be a nice change," he replied giving me a breath taking smile. "But I'm taking the bike."
I just looked at him for a moment.  I had never, in the six months of being friends with Harry, been offered a ride to anywhere from Harry. Especially to a place where he could potentially take one of his whores home, but on the other hand I seriously didn't want tonight to be my last on Earth. I'll be damned if I die in heels that reach the empire state building.

I took a long breath in and looked at Harry. My eyes met his and I let out that breath before shaking my head and rolling my eyes. I pushed past him mumbling, "The things I do for you."
I could practically feel Harry grinning like the cheeky bastard he was as I basically strut over to his bike. Just cause I'm so fabulous. Ha, not.
I snatched up the extra helmet on the back of his bike and turned to Harry.
"This is gonna mess up my hair that I worked so hard on," I told him jokingly.
"You'd look beautiful any way," he said sending me another pretty smile. I gave him a weird look and suspiciously smiled back. Why is he being so nice? Harry was never this way.

I slipped the helmet on and slipped on the bike after Harry had. I wrapped my arms around his waist not exactly tight, so when he took off I had to quickly tighten my arms around his waist. I could hear him laughing above the noise and I couldn't help but laugh too.
I was pleasantly surprised by how nice the ride there was. There was the occasional yellow light/almost red light running and deserted stop sign running, but for the most part it was just enjoyable.

I hopped off the bike practically bouncing with excitement.
"Why haven't you taken me on that before?" I said smacking Harry's chest playfully. He just chuckled before we made our way into the building that was practically shaking with music. Even though its just a bar, they like to bump like its a club. Which basically it is. They even have a dance floor, and everybody from the college comes down here too. So its like the best place around town. Which is weird considering it had a diner name.