Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"No," I said sternly shaking my head furiously.

"Oh, c'mon. Don't be a pussy," he said trying to persuade me in Harry's way. It is a wonder he is so good with kids.

"No. Harry, I refuse to watch that," I said crossing my arms, and taking a seat on the loveseat.

"Please," Harry dragged out in a little kid voice. Why does he have to be so damn cute? I heaved a heavy sigh.

"I'm gonna have nightmares tonight," I told him defeated. He grinned at me before turning around and sliding the disc into the dvd player.

He came over and made himself comfortable in the spot next to me on the love seat.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you," he said trying to comfort me in a very cheesy way.

"From what?" I snorted. "Evil monsters that don't exist?" I asked grabbing pillow, knowing I would be shoving it in my face multiple times throughout the movie. Even though I knew the whole possession thing behind the whole story line was fake, I didn't like the gore parts that I knew were bound to happen.

"From whatever I half to," he replied looking at me seriously.

What? Like...what? Did I hear that right? Oh my Lord. He was trying to kill me. First he was still shirtless. Mhm, yeah. Second of all he's just like acting all sweet and stuff. I just. I sighed contently, but all the happiness I felt vanished completely at the speed of light when The Evil Dead logo showed up. Harry noticed and wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me to him so we were kind of snuggled up. He gave my shoulders a reassuring squeeze as he pressed play on the remote. "I hate you," I mumbled snuggling in closer to him.

"I know," he replied, but I could hear the smile in his voice.

About halfway through I was so into the movie. I was staring at the screen intently waiting for the next thing to happen. Even though I would jump when I got scared I was still really into it. Harry and I had moved even closer. I had my arm draped over his stomach and he had his arm around my shoulders so I was pulled to him. I rested my head where his shoulder met his chest. He seemed totally unbothered with it. He was interested in the story and all but no parts freaked him out or grossed him out or scared him. But I had expected that from him.

"OH MY GOD!" I called out loudly as the girl was cutting her arm off. "What the hell! That's just not right!" I called out frustrated. I was curled up in Harry's side and my fist was clutching his shirt tightly. I felt his body shake with quiet laughter. I let out a frustrated noise/sigh type thing and let my head fall back onto Harry's chest. I was really starting to like the fact that Harry didn't seem to mind the physical contact between us.

"This movie is stupid," I complained. He just kept smiling and I couldn't help but smile a little too.

The movie finally ended and I sighed in relief as Harry got up to remove it from the disc player.

"See it wasn't so bad," he said.

"Everyone died," I said crossing my arms. "I am never letting you pick the movies ever again," I told him standing up and stretching. I curled my fists and extended my arms standing up on my toes and yawned softly. Harry stared at me all the while.

"What?" I asked blushing.

"Nothing," he said but his eyes were still on me.

"Lets watch another movie," I suggested ignoring the intense stare.

"Ok," he said simply.

"But I'm choosing," I said waving a finger at him. He finally broke his gaze and chuckled. "Fine," he said following me over to the movie rack. I picked out The Proposal.