The Prologue !!!!

A/N : Hey Initiates !! Here is the Prologue of my FOURth FOURTRIS FF.Hope you guys like the Prologue !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy the Prologue !! :)  

P.S - I AM GOING TO CHANGE THE COVER SOON !! THIS IS THE COVER THAT I MADE AND IT'S REALLY LAME I KNOW !! :')

Anyways...now you can begin reading ;)

Tris's POV

Life is just not fair.Sometimes you feel like you're on top of the world.Other times you feel down in the dumps.

Sometimes you love life and want to live.Other times you just want to die.You want to die so bad that the idea of life terrifies you.

Well that's exactly is what I'm feeling right now.

--------//////:::::Three Hours Earlier::::\\\\\\\--------

Yes !! Just 10 more minutes and then I can go home !! 

"Tris....are you done checking that file ?",My boss,Simon asks.

"Yes Simon.I just have another file to check",I say.

"Well....do it tomorrow.Go home now.Anyways it's a holiday today and I had to call you because no one else could come to work today",Simon says.

Did I mention that he's a really good boss ?

"Okay....Thanks Simon",I say.

"No problem kiddo",He says and I stick my tongue out to him.He laughs.

He more like a friend than boss.He keeps calling me kiddo cuz....he's almost my dad's age. 

I take my bag,wish him goodbye and leave.

I can't wait to reach home !!! Today dad is supposed to take all of us...mom,Caleb and I for a movie and then dinner.

Why you ask ? 

It's because he lost a bet to me and Caleb.

Caleb and me are pretty close because he's 22 and I'm 21.And even though we're adults....the way we act is even worse than how kids act.But that's fun.We don't regret any moment of acting like that.

I don't think anyone does.

Finally !!! I'm home !!! 

I ring the doorbell.And wait.

And wait.

And wait.

For five minutes.

Well....that's strange.Usually my family is always anticipating my arrival.Maybe they're busy ?

I take out my key from my bag and open the door.

"Mom ? Dad ? Caleb ?",I call out as I close the door.

No answer ? That's definitely strange.

"Guys ?? Where are you ? If you guys are playing a prank on me I-",I begin but I am cut off by a horrendous sight.

A sight that will haunt me for life.

My parents and my brother lie in a pool of their own blood.Marcus....our neighbor lies dead as well.But I could care less about him.

They are not breathing.And I know that I'm late.I can't save them anymore.

"MOM !!!! DAD !!!!",I scream and kneel down next to them.

"Wake up please !!!",I scream shaking them.

"WAKE UP !!!!!!!",I scream again.

"Dad....you.....promised us....movie and dinner",I say crying.

"Please wake up",I say crying.

This is not fair !!!! Why me ?? Why my parents ?? My brother ??

"Caleb.......",I begin while going next to him "wake up"

"Wake up Caleb !!!",I scream again.

"Caleb you can't leave your Trissy alone !!",I scream.

Finally I can't take it anymore and break down.

"Wake.....up.....please.....you guys.....can't leave me..............alone",I say crying.

I grab my phone still shaking from what I've witnessed.I dial 911.

"Hello.Who am I speaking to ? And how can I help you ?",Is what I hear next.

"Hello.....this...is Tris.My...parents........and...my...brother they.....they.....have been..... killed.Can...you....please....come here....I.....am scared",I say shaking.I have never said that before.

Never told that I'm scared.Because that makes me feel weak.But what is happening with me right now.....is definitely not making me feel strong either.

He asks for my address and I tell him.

After a few minutes which seems like years...I hear the siren.The siren of the police van.

A few cops start investigating the site and others....escort me to the van.

I know they are taking me to the Police Station.I need to lodge a complaint.The police need to find the killer.They need to get justice.'They'....my family.

Just then I notice something.A window of my house is broken.

The killer entered the house,locked the door,killed my parents and brother and exited through the window.

At least that's what I think happened.

I don't want to leave my family and go with the cops.But I'm too numb with shock and fear to do anything.So I just let the cops drag me anywhere.

-------/////:::::Three Hours Later (In continuation with the first segment):::::\\\\\\--------

I don't want to live anymore !!

I'm alone.I have no family left.

I want to die.

I WANT to DIE !!!!!

But I can't.

Not at least till I find the person who ruined my life forever and destroyed my happiness forever.

Not until my family gets justice.

I will find the killer......and kill him/her.

I will make him/her regret his/her actions.

I promise.

A/N : That was the end of the Prologue !! How was it ?? I know I know....it's depressing and gloomy.But I promise...it gets better !! Anyways...Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️