Chapter 27 : Ask her out ????

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 27 !! I really hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

------2 days later-------

Tobias's POV

I'm going to ask Tris out on a date today.

I wouldn't have decided that if Zeke,Uri and Will didn't force me to.

-----/////:::::FLASHBACK:::::\\\\\-----

I sit on the couch looking at the dictionary Tris gave me and smile.

The girls have gone shopping.So it's just us guys.

"Ahem ! Someone loves Tris",Uriah says.

"Shut up,Uri",I say.

"You know it's really evident that you like her",Will says.

"What ? No...I....I....d-don't",I stutter.

"What ??? The Greek God Four....at a loss of words !!!",Uriah says 'shocked'.

"Yeah....why ?",I ask averting their gaze.

But they still keep looking at me.

"Ughhh !! Fine....I like her.I really,really like her",I say.

The guys start cheering.

"Yes !!! We knew it",They say.I roll my eyes at them.

"So....When are you going to ask her out ?",Will asks.

"What ? No....I'm not going to.I don't think she even feels the same way",I say.

"You can still try.I mean in our relationship...you were not interested but I tried and see....now you love me",Zeke says winking at me.Uriah and Will burst out laughing.

"Our relationship Zeke ? Seriously ?",I ask looking at him with fake anger for a few seconds and then we both join in the laughter as well.

"I was joking.But you should try.Just ask her out.The least she can do is reject you",Zeke says.

"Yeah...I did get that you were joking.But I don't think I should ask her out",I say.

"Awww.....Little Toby is afraid of rejection",Uriah says.

"Uriah-",I begin but Will cuts me off.

"Who would think....The Handsome Four is afraid of a little rejection ?",Will asks.

"Will-",I begin but Zeke cuts me off.

"Dude....don't tell me...being rejected is one of your Four fears",Zeke tells me.

"Ughhh !!! Okay guys....you win !! I'll ask her out tomorrow",I say.

The guys cheer again but this time I don't roll my eyes at them.I just laugh.

"So how are you going to ask her ?",Will asks.

"Oh ! I have an idea.Like this..."Sweet Sweet Tris....Will you and your sweetness like to go out with me...on a date and then we can do something more if you want" and then you wink at her after saying this",Uriah says putting air quotes at appropriate places.

I throw a pillow at him.

"I want her to come with me....not run away from me",I say making them laugh.

"Aww....that's so cute",Zeke says.

"Zeke ! Shut up !",I say.

"Okay guys...Shut up ! Mighty Four is thinking",Will says.

Everyone remains quiet and stares at me.

"Can you guys like....not stare at me ?",I ask.

"Okay",They say and still look at me.

"Ughh !! I'll just....go to my room",I say.

"Sure....you can think of Tris more...umm....openly then",Zeke says.

"What is that even supposed to mean ?",I ask.

"Nothing",He says.

"Zeke,Tell",I instruct.

"I mean...you can...you know....smile while thinking of her without worrying about us seeing.Or you can plan your date and practice asking her out without worrying about us",Zeke says grinning sheepishly.

"You need to work on your English,my friend",I say making Uriah and Will snicker.Zeke throws a pillow at me.

I throw it back to him laughing and head to my room.

I plan everything.

How I'm going to ask Tris out.The date.

And the date is not going to be the cliché one.I tried to plan it different.

Some part of me knows that Tris will agree.I just hope that part of me is right.

-----/////:::::FLASHBACK OVER:::::\\\\\-----

And that's how I ended up....standing in front of Tris's door.Knocking.

And waiting for her to open the door.

A/N : So that was the end of the Chapter 27 !!! TOBIAS IS GONNA ASK TRIS OUT !!! AHHHHHHHHH !! OMG !!!!! Anyways....How was it ? Do you guys think Tris will agree ? Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH !!!!!! 😘😘

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️