Chapter 10 : Walking....

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 10 !! I really hope you guys Enjoy this SHORT chapter !!! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)  

Tris's POV

Outside the gang house....I find a park.I mean like a real park ! Its not so crowded.But there are people.

Kids play on the swings and slides while the adults sit on the chairs near the playground.

There is a walking track as well.I don't think.I just start walking on the track.I need to clear my head.

It actually turns out to be fun.I walk while seeing the kids play.

I see an old couple.They watch a kid play.

That kid falls down and they immediately get up and help him.

Grandparents.

My kids won't have them.

I feel tears sting my eyes.

No No No Tris !! You can't cry.Don't think about that.

My kids won't have an uncle as well.

I tear falls from my eye.I immediately wipe it.

Tris,you need to be strong.For your parents.For Caleb.For your family.

"Hey Tris",I hear someone say from behind me.

I immediately turn behind to see....

A/N : So that was the end of the TENth Chapter !!! It was really short I know :( IT WAS JUST A FILLER !! CUZ I DIDN'T GET TIME TO WRITE YESTERDAY :'( !!! Anyways...How was it ?? Who do you guys think Tris saw ? Hint - It is very predictable !! Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️