Chapter 1 : Consequences....

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 1 !! I really hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

----4 Months Later----

Tris's POV

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!",I scream and then am woken up by my friend Christina.

This has been happening to me since that day.THAT day !!  The day I lost my family.

I keep getting nightmares.Related to that day.Each night I watch my family die again and again.I can tell you.....its the worst feeling ever.

"Tris ? Still here ?", Christina asks.

"Yeah",I say.I get out of my bed and grab my clothes.

"I thought you were off to lala land",She says.

"No",I say smiling a little.

"Don't lie.I know I interrupted your thoughts.Just while you were about to kiss your prince",She says winking and I laugh.

That day.....the day I lost my family....I lost my house as well.

After that day....I was placed in the witness protection program.With other witnesses.But its not so bad.

Since my whole family was killed...except me....the police decided it was best to place me in the witness protection program.

"So that you don't get killed too",Is what they didn't say and what I understood from their decision.

Everyone is helpful and friendly here.But that doesn't fill the empty spot in my life.

I try not to think about the turmoil in my life throughout the day but at night....it gets to me.

Christina is my closest friend.She understands me,my grief and my nightmares.She knows everything about me.And I know everything about her.

She always tries to make me smile.She is practically the only person who can make me laugh.

She didn't lose any of her family.The reason she's here is because she unfortunately witnessed the murder of some rich guy.

And that rich guy's murderer saw her and tried to kill her so that she couldn't testify against him during the trial.

Chris managed to survive though.And she was placed in the WPP.

"Okay now the kissing is done.Now you guys are doing something more",She says winking again.

"Chris !!!",I say and playfully smack her arm.

"You're blushing !!",She says.

"Am not",I say.

"You're not.I was lying",She says laughing.

"I hate you",I say lying.

"I know you're lying Tris.You looooove me.No body can hate me",She says grinning.

"Oh get over yourself",I say smirking.

"But you love me right ?",She says "on the verge of crying".She's an amazing actress.

"Yeah Yeah.I love you.You're my bae",I say,laughing at the last part.

"What about your prince ?",She asks.

"Prince ?",I ask.

"The one you were kissing",She says laughing.

"If you bring that up again....I'll.kill.you",I say trying to be stern but ending up laughing.

"Okay Ma'am",She says smiling.I smile back.

If it weren't for Chris....I would be depressed my whole life.

Words can't express how grateful I am that I have Christina.

We go to the breakfast hall.Most of our days begin like this.Then we have training in self defense.Sometimes the FBI members come to see us and give us information on our cases.

Then we can do what we want the rest of the day.Me and Chris usually watch movies cuz

A) Unless we're not undercover....we can't go out of the building.

B) It's fun watching movies than going outside wearing fake stuff.

Of course that doesn't mean I haven't gone outside the building in 4 months !

Me and Chris grab our trays,fill them up and sit on a table.

We're eating our food and talking just then we listen to a long bell.It's from the PA system.

There is an announcement !! Usually to grab attention...before an announcement there is a long bell.

"Tris Prior,Report to the FBI room.I repeat,Tris Prior,report to the FBI room",The announcer says.

Everyone looks at me and I look at Christina.The FBI might've found something related to the killer of my parents and brother.

Christina mouths "Good luck" and I mouth back "Thanks" to her.

I walk to the FBI room unsure of what is awaiting for me.

I hope they've found the killer.

I really,really hope that.

A/N : So...that was the end of the First Chapter !!! How was it ?? Who do you guys think is the killer ? Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️