Chapter 28 : Memories....

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 28 !! I really hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

My nightmares wake me up and I can't go back to sleep again.I decide against going for walking because I don't want to.

Everyday I act strong.For My parents.For Caleb.

I try to keep my sorrow at bay.But today...I don't want to be strong.

I take out my moms photo album from my suitcase.

I look at the pictures and before I realise it....I'm crying.

There's a picture of my mom and dad.My dad placing his hand around my moms waist.Both of them smile wide.

I smile-cry at that pic.

My mom and dad loved each other.A lot.

I would always catch them holding hands at the dinner table.Or sneaking kisses when they thought me and Caleb weren't looking.

I would find it really cute.Caleb would act like its gross.But I knew that even he thought it was adorable.

Then there's a picture of Caleb.On his graduation day.He smiles wide in his Graduation cap while I hold out two fingers behind him.A donkey.

Caleb practically killed me when he found out that I held out a donkey behind his head.

"Trissssssssssssssss !!!! Did you hold out a donkey behind my head ?",He asked pointing to the picture.

Since it was very obvious that it was me,I said,"Well....you see that's not me.Its someone else's finger".

"Wait ! What ?",He asked shocked looking at the picture.I started laughing at his expression.

"It's you isn't it ?",He asked.

"Well of course.You're so dumb.How did you graduate ?",I asked laughing.

"Little Trissy is going to die",He said and ran after me.

We ran and ran and ran until we were tired.Then Caleb got a pillow and killed me with it.I mean,not literally of course.

I'm sure he would've if my parents didn't intervene.

"Caleb ! Tris ! What are you guys doing ?",My mom asked shocked.There were pillow feathers everywhere.Caleb and I were trying to control our laughter.

"Mom....Tris ruined my graduation pic",Caleb said.

"Oh come on ! That was only one pic.You have like a million other pics of your graduation on your phone",I pointed out.

"No....that was really special",He lied.

He's just trying to get me into trouble.Caleb and I always did that.It was our thing.But we loved and looked out for each other as well.

"Yeah sure.Soooooooooo special",I said sarcastically.Making my dad laugh.

"Guys ! Grow up.Tris you're 16 and Caleb you're 18.Don't act like kids",My dad said laughing.

"Dad why're you laughing ?",I asked confused.

"Actually that's because....I know that it's not possible for you guys to stop acting like kids",He said making us all laugh.

"Tris....I'm going to ruin every graduation pic of yours",Caleb said trying not to laugh.

"Oh ! But you're gonna be in college,big boy.You can't come",I pointed smirking.

Since Caleb was the intelligent geek he got scholarship to UCLA.Which was really far from Connecticut.

So he couldn't make it for my graduation.

"Oh ! Right.But I'm going to spoil each and every pic of your wedding.While you kiss your husband, cut the cake or dance with your husband,I'll be holding up a donkey behind your head.Is that okay with you ?",Caleb asked smirking.

"Fine",I said laughing.Because I knew that Caleb wouldn't do that.

He would be too busy crying to do that.

But what I didn't know was....

He will not be able to attend my wedding as well.

And this time not because of college.

But because he would be dead.

By this time I'm full on crying.

I miss them so much.

I wish......that day never happened.

I cry so much that I start making horrible choke sounds.

I hear someone knock on my door.

Shit !

I decide not to open it.

Because....my face will obviously give away the fact that I was crying.

Someone knocks again.

I sigh and then go to the bathroom and wash my face.

Wow ! I look awful.

I can't even fool myself saying I wasn't crying.

Someone knocks again.

It's Christina !

Oh my god ! How did I not get it ?

She used to do that.A lot.

When she was placed with me in the same room in the WPP.

I look at my face one last time.

It's still evident that I was crying.But it's okay.It's just Christina.

I open the door.

Crap ! It's not Christina.

It's....

A/N : So that was the end of the Chapter 28 !!! Who do you guys think,Tris saw ? I'm so dumb 😂😂.I mentioned it in the last chapter.Anyways....How was it ? Do you guys think Tris will agree ? Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️