Chapter 20 : Killing....

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 20 !! I really hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

-----/////::::THAT NIGHT::::\\\\\-----

Tris's POV

It's 11:30 PM now.Everyone is asleep.Usually everyone sleeps at 2 AM so it was weird that they slept at 10:00 PM today.

Anyways....that's good for me.

Because....I can kill Tobias Eaton.

I grab my gun from my suitcase.I then tip toe to Four's room.

I slowly open the door.

Please be asleep.Please.

He is ! Thank god.

I walk towards his bed.But before I reach his bed....my hand hits something and it falls down.

Shit !!

I crouch down.Hoping that he won't get out of the bed and check if he wakes up.

But he doesn't wake up.

Thank god !

I pick up whatever fell down.

It's a picture.Of him,Des and their mom I guess.

All of them smile wide at the camera.Four looks like maybe he was 10 when the picture was taken.

I find myself smiling at the picture.

Focus,Tris ! 

I place it on the table and walk towards Four's bed being careful not to knock anything else over.

I look at Four sleeping for a while.He looks younger while sleeping.He has a peaceful look on his face that is absent when he's awake.

It like something haunts him during the day and at night...he feels like it can't get to him.

What if being discovered haunts him ? Discovered that he's the killer,I mean.

Technically it's already discovered.But he doesn't know.

I then take my gun,click the bullet into its place and point it at a sleeping Four.

I place my hand on the trigger.

One day....I'm going to figure you out.I promise

You guys are a really cute couple

You just have to stop ignoring me.And I'll teach you how to live

Aww ! Don't worry Four.You have Tris.

Yeah,Four.You have me

I thought we might have a chance at becoming a thing,Four.But clearly we don't

Four....I'm sorry again for almost killing you

Tris,about that...it's alright.Really.You didn't know and it wasn't your fault

I can force you to not ignore me but I won't force you to like me

You should laugh more often.You look beautiful when you laugh

Tris is beautiful and you're handsome....so you guys will be a cute couple

I can't help but think of all the moments I spent with him.

I think of the happiness in Four's eyes when Sophie found her mom.

I think of the time when Sophie kissed Four's cheek and hugged him.

I think of the Four's interactions with the gang.

I try to press the trigger....but I can't anymore.

I know that I still think that he might not be the killer.That's why I can't shoot him.

I try again but I can't.I tuck my gun in my pant (A/N : I don't really know how to describe what I'm trying to say :P)

I look at the time.11:55.

Wow ! I spent 25 minutes just looking at Four and thinking about the moments spent with him.

I just look around.There are a lot of pictures.Pictures with Des.With his mom.With the gang.

Just then....the door opens and my heart stops.

Shit ! I'm going to to get caught !

A/N : So that was the end of the Chapter 20 !!! How was it ?? Tris didn't kill Tobias !! In fact....She couldn't !! Aww 😍😍 !! Do you guys think Tris will get caught ? Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️