Chapter 48 : Home....

A/N : Hey Initiates !!! Here is Chapter 48 !! I really hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

P.S - This is the last chapter before the Epilogue !! So....😭😭😭😭

Tobias's POV

"NOOOO !!! Please don't !!! Don't !! Don't kill them",I hear Tris scream and immediately wake up.

She's having a nightmare ! I didn't know they're so frequent ! I've seen her have them before too.

Now I understand.Why she asked me to get out when I came to help her.That day.After she got the Nightmares.

Because she thought I was the cause of it.

"Tris ! Wake up !",I scream and wake her up.

She wakes up with a jerk and looks around in panic.Then she hugs me.

"It's okay.You're okay.Don't worry",I say hugging her back.

It takes a few moments to calm her down.Finally I manage to do so.

"Can I ask you something ?",I say after she has calmed down.

"Sure",She says.

"Why did Marcus want to kill you ?",I ask.

She takes a deep breath.

Now I feel horrible for making her remember it.

"I'm sorry.You don't have to answer that",I say immediately.

"No.You deserve to know.You told me who's Tobias.I want you to know Beatrice",She says.

I nod.Tris takes another deep breath.

"That day....The day my parents and Caleb died.....I had work.There's a bar on the way to work.I was riding my bike.When I drove past the bar....Marcus was entering it.He wasn't watching where he was going.So he landed in front of my bike.I was obviously horrified because I could've killed him.I knew he was my neighbor.I also knew that time that he had two children.I was so pissed that he wasn't watching where he was going.I told him....'Before drinking if you're so tipsy God knows what will happen after you drink'.The funniest things was....I did find out what happened after he drank after all",She says and laughs bitterly.

I wrap my arms around her.

It breaks me when Tris is unhappy.I just want her to smile always.Even if I'm not happy I don't care.But I want her to be happy.

"He asked me to shut up.But I had to argue.Cuz I just had to.So I told him....you've got two kids.Go be a great dad instead of drinking.Marcus's friends were around seeing our row.And they laughed at him.He wanted to kill me because I 'humiliated' him",She says.

"If I wouldn't have said anything that day....My parents and Caleb would've been alive",She says crying.

"It's my fault they died",She says.

"Hey.It's not your fault.They died protecting you.They loved you",I say pulling her even close.If that's possible.

"Don't ever leave me",She says.There's so much emotion in her voice.

If I left her....I'd slap myself for doing that.Cuz I'd be stupid then.To leave her.

"Never",I say.She smiles and snuggles into my chest.

All my life I've been searching for home.Where I can be without fear.With love.Where I can be me.

But now I realize....

Home is here.

Home is Tris !!!!

A/N : So,that was the end of Chapter 48.How was it ?? I know it was short.I wasn't even going to do this chap and go to the Epilogue....but I realized....you guys never found out Tris's story so....yeah ! I did Chap 48 !! I'll hopefully publish the Epilogue by tomorrow ! *cries* Anyways...Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️