Chapter 18 : Sophie....

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 18 !! I really hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

------/////:::::THE NEXT DAY:::::\\\\\------

Tris's POV

Christina knows that I'm going to kill Four today.

She was a bit disturbed when I told her that.But I didn't ask her about it.Because I knew she wouldn't answer.

I get out of my bed put on the clothes apt for walking and run to the walking track.

I don't want Four to come today.For walking,I mean.

The more I talk to him....the more he convinces me that he's not the killer.

When I reach the walking track....Four is already there.He looks at me and waves.I sigh.

Why does this happen ? Every.Single.Time !

I wave back.

"Guess you were expecting me ?",He asks.

"I kinda did.Since you've been stalking me all these days....I figured today would be no different",I say.

He smirks and I roll my eyes at him.

"We didn't complete yesterday's lesson",He points out.

"Let's finish it now",I say.

Because tomorrow you won't be able to.

Because you'll be dead by tomorrow.

Because I'm killing you tonight.

"So I was asking you to open up to people.Before Zeke came and....you know.So....what'd you do ?",He asks.

"What ?",I ask.

"I mean....for a living",He says.

"I'm an Accountant.....I came here for a break.What about you ?",I ask.I think it's pretty obvious by now that I'm just trying to get the spotlight of me.

I don't want to talk about myself.

"I'm a Software Engineer",He says.Offering no more.

"What do you love ? I mean what are you really into",I ask.

"Umm...what are you ?",He asks back.

"I love reading,baking,listening to music,watching movies and binge watching TV shows",I say.

"I love reading as well.And I love...I mean I'm really into electronics",He says scratching the back of his neck.

"Why does that make you uncomfy ?",I ask.

"It doesn't.Why do you think so ?",He asks.

"You're scratching the back of your neck.You do that when you're uncomfy",I declare.

"You've got an eye for detail",He says smiling.

"You didn't answer my question",I say.

"It's just....you've been interested in me....my life...lately.And that's what's making me uncomfy I guess",He says and I look at him confused.

Just then I hear someone crying.Four looks at me and I look at him.

It's a little girl.I think she's lost.She looks like she's maybe 5 or 6.

I point at the little girl when Four looks at me again.

Four immediately goes to her.

He kneels down so that he's her height.

"Hey Angel.What's your name ?",Four asks smiling at her.I find myself smiling as well.

"My....name...is....Sophie",She says crying.

I also kneel down next to her.

"Hey.My name is Tris and this is Four.....Why're you crying,Sophie ?",I ask.

"I....can't...find my...mom",She says crying.

"Let's find your mom then.But first you've got to wipe your tears.Because you're strong right ?",Four asks her.She nods and wipes her tears.Four smiles at her and she smiles back.

Aww ! I can't help but smile at them.

Four carries her.Because.......Well,I don't really know.

"Okay Sophie you have to tell us where you saw your mom last",I say.

"I was playing on the slide.Mommy was sitting on that chair.And then when I looked at the chair while I was playing....she wasn't there",Sophie says pointing to a chair.

"Don't worry,Soph.We'll find your mom soon",Four says.She smiles.Four gave her a nickname.

We decide to stay near the chair and wait.Because Sophie's mom might come back.Looking for her.

I guess he likes giving people nicknames.

Four will make a good dad.

The kind of dad who can die for his kids.

Like my dad.

But Four killed my dad.

Ughh ! Shut up,Tris.

"So you've got any brother ? Or sister ?",I ask Soph.

"I have one big brother,Josh and one baby sister,Jane",She says.

"Oh ! So you're a big sister huh ? To Jane ?",Four asks.

"Yes.But Jane keeps fighting with me.For the remote or for my toys or books.And because I'm the big sister.....I have to give it to her.....sadly",Soph says.Four and I laugh.She's very cute.

"Four ?",Sophie asks.

"Yeah",Four answers.

"Is Tris your girlfriend ?",She asks.

Four coughs.I can't tell if it's genuine or just to buy time.

"Well.....I haven't asked her out yet",Four lies.

"You should soon.Tris is beautiful and you're handsome....so you guys will be a cute couple",She says smiling at me and Four.

For a 5 or 6 year old....she sure does know a lot about love stuff.

"Uhh....okay....I will",Four says scratching the back of his neck.That makes me smile.

He looks cute when he does that.

What Soph said made him uncomfortable.

I wonder why.

And for a moment I think.....won't it look to a passerby....that we're a family ? 

What would he/she think then ? That we are a cute family ?

"Where's my Mommy ? Why isn't she here yet ?",Sophie asks trying not to cry.

"Umm...",Four says but trails off.

"Sophie....where do you and your mom usually go after you're done playing on the slides ?",I ask.

"We go near the Fountain",She says.

"So...lets go there",I tell Four.

He nods.We head towards the fountain.

Four is still carrying Soph.

I can tell Soph is beginning to get worried about not being able to find her mom.

I hope we find her mom soon.

A/N : So that was the end of the Chapter 18 !!! How was it ?? Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️