Chapter 45 : Tonight....

A/N : Hey Initiates !!! Here is Chapter 45 !! I really hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

P.S - Since all of you asked....I'm giving you guys another update !! :D

Also do you guys realize that there are only about 4-5 chaps and an Epilogue left :(

Anyways...Continue Reading !!

Tris's POV

It's 11:00 pm now.Tobias and I are currently in my room.Chilling.His words not mine.

I'm terrified.Of what his reaction will be.

I can actually feel that it won't be good.

I mean...how to you react if you found out that you love someone and they tried to kill you ?

"It's not that bad",He says.

For a moment I feel like I thought it out loud and my blood runs cold.

"I meant your room",He says somehow sensing that I don't know what he's talking about.

I nod and turn away from him to remove my stuff from the bed.

I feel arms wrap around me from behind.Tobias's.I immediately relax into them.

"I love you so much",He whispers in my ear.

I can't take it anymore.He needs to know.

I break away from the hug.I see hurt flash in Tobias's eyes.

"I didn't mean it that way",I say confusing him.

"I mean....I need to tell you something",I say.

"What is it ?",He asks softly.

"I uh...I...am...",I begin but trail off.

"You know you can tell me anything.Right ?",He asks.I nod.

"I am........Beatrice Prior",I say.He looks at me for a while and start laughing.

What ??

"You're joking right ?",He says laughing.

"I'm serious",I say.Something in my tone gave him the sign that I'm serious.

He looks at me utterly shocked and confused.

"After my parents and Caleb died....I was put in the Witness Protection Program.There we were taught how to fight.In other words....I lied to you.Chris and I didn't come from New Orleans...we came from Connecticut",I say.

He still looks confused.

"I came here to....kill you.The FBI agents you were talking about ? Chris and I are those agents.I thought you killed my family so....I came here for revenge.I tried to kill you,Tobias.But I couldn't.Remember the night we came to wish you on your birthday....I was in your room before the others....and I wasn't there to wish you.I was there to kill you.But I couldn't pull the trigger and I'm glad I didn't.I just knew somewhere in my heart that you weren't the killer so I just couldn't do it.I'm sorry I lied to you.I'm very sorry",I say trying not to cry.I don't look at Tobias's face.I don't think I can.

There's silence for a while.Then Tobias decides to break it.

"Is this a part of your masterplan too ?",He asks.I look at him.

Confusion.Anger.Sadness.Hurt

That's what I see in his eyes.

"What ?",I ask confused.

"You wanted to kill me but you couldn't.So is this your masterplan ? To make me fall in love with you and crush my heart so I never believe in love ever again ?",He asks.I can sense the anger in his tone.

"It's not my plan.I never lied about my feelings.When I hated you...I hated you.I never acted like I like you when I didn't.I know I hurt you.I'm sorry.I never wanted to hurt you",I say.

"Bullshit.You played me,Tris.You just toyed with my feelings.This is all an act.You just want me to suffer that's all",He says.A tear escapes down my cheek and I wipe it.

"Oh ! I'm so sorry.I got your name wrong.Ms Beatrice Prior",His voice is so cold that I flinch.

"I'm such an idiot.I couldn't figure it out.Of course you had to be her ! That's why you never told me your last name.That's why you never talked about your family to me.You lied to me.You hid everything.How can I trust you,Beatrice ?",He asks.

"I'm not Beatrice anymore.I'm Tris.I was always Tris.I know you can't trust me.At least not just yet.But please...let's make this work.I'm sorry,Tobias.But it wasn't an act.None of it was",I say.

"Well you can make this work alone Tris or Beatrice or whatever your name is.I'm done with this",He says.His voice cold and unwelcoming.

He looks at me one last time before he leaves my room and closes the door.

And just like that....

I think I lost the love of my life.

A/N : OMG !! What just happened ???? But Tobias had a right to be angry don't you think ?? 🤔🤔 So,that was the end of Chapter 45.How was it ?? Anyways...Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️